When it comes to potato recipes, we love them all. Sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, hash browned potatoes, baked potatoes - we’ll gladly eat them all for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Potatoes for Every Occasion
With the holidays coming, we thought we would celebrate everyone's favorite starch with a list of our favorite potato recipes.
We’ve included everything from basic roasted potatoes to soups, salads, hash browns and casseroles. We’ve also made sure to provide plenty of different potato varieties and cooking techniques.
There’s so much you can do with just a few potatoes, so let’s get cooking!
Sweet Potato Recipes
- These Best Sweet Potato Fries make a great snack or side.
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows - the Thanksgiving classic!
- This Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole is packed with veggies, ham, eggs and cheese.
- Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes are quick, easy and have the most delicious crispy skin.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Lime and Chipotle are sweet, spicy and healthy.
Roasted Potatoes Recipes
- Oven-Roasted Red Skin Potatoes are a simple classic side dish.
- The crispy Parmesan crust on these Parmesan Roasted Potatoes is ah-mazing.
- Parmesan Roasted Fingerling Potatoes are similar, but use yummy, buttery fingerlings.
- A fun alternative to potato skins are these Smashed Potatoes with cheese and bacon.
- Herb Roasted Potatoes are the perfect side dish for any meal.
Mashed Potato Recipes
- Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes can be made up to 3 days in advance!
- For creamy, cheesy flavor-loaded mashed potatoes, try our Gruyere Mashed Potatoes.
- Light, fluffy and made entirely in the Crockpot Mashed Potatoes.
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with brown sugar and cinnamon is a tasty alternative.
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes are buttery, garlicky and so yummy.
- Mashed Red Potatoes has little bits of chewy skin and loaded with flavor.
Baked Potato Recipes
- These Loaded Potato Skins are the perfect game day appetizer.
- Baked Potatoes are our most popular recipe on the entire site!
- A quick and easy alternative to baked potatoes are these Air Fryer Baked Potatoes.
- Hasselback Potatoes are fun, delicious and elegant while still super simple to prepare.
- 3 Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes with bacon are the ultimate twice baked potato.
- One of the first dishes to be eaten at any get together is this Twice Baked Potato Casserole.
Scalloped Potatoes Recipes
- Creamy Scalloped Potatoes are rich, cheesy and oh-so-simple.
- Our Gruyere Scalloped Potatoes are seasoned with herbs, spices and plenty of sour cream.
- Bacon and Cheese Scalloped Potatoes are perfect for a holiday meal or Sunday dinner.
- These Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes couldn’t be simpler.
- For a great way to use leftover ham, try these Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Scalloped Potatoes.
Even More Potato Recipes
- This Loaded Baked Potato Soup is just as delicious as it sounds.
- Our take on the classic Warm German Potato Salad.
- This cheesy hashbrown potato casserole, aka Cheesy Funeral Potatoes, is a Carefree Kitchen favorite!
- For a dump and go version, we also have these Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes.
- Cheesy Hash Browns with Bacon and Ham are great for a cozy, weekend breakfast.
- And last but not least, who doesn’t love Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup?
Looking for more potato recipes, check out all our Potato Recipes!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
Pin This for Later!
If you're looking for a way to bake, roast, or dress up a potato, here are the best potato recipes, all in one place. It includes everything you need from potato casseroles, cheesy potatoes, baked potatoes, and of course mashed potatoes. All the potato recipes, tested, tried, and true, all in one place.