This Crockpot Scalloped Potato recipe is made in a slow cooker and couldn't be easier. This scalloped potato recipe is made with simple ingredients and is a family favorite every time!
Scalloped Potatoes in a crock pot is an easy and delicious potato recipe. It's a scalloped potatoes recipe without any cream of mushroom sou. It's made with fresh herbs, real sour cream and has the best cream sauce.
It's the perfect slow cooker recipe to serve with grilled meat, holiday ham or just a regular 'ol Monday night. It only takes a few minutes to assemble and it's ready whenever you are.
How to Clean a Crock Pot
Another quick kitchen tip... if you dread cleaning out your crockpot, and getting all that crusty cheese off the sides, there's an easy solution.
Fill your crockpot with hot water. Add a dryer sheet and let the crockpot soak for a couple of hours or all night. The dryer sheet will soften the baked food on the side of your crockpot and it will easily wipe off in a few hours or in the morning. Easy Peasy!
Easy Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes
These crockpot scalloped potatoes are made with russet potatoes, however, they can definitely be made with just about any potato. Russets are just what I had on hand this day.
These potatoes are really easy to throw into the crockpot and they turn out delicious every time. I love serving this with grilled food in the summer.
It works so great for me to cook food in the crockpot outside on the deck, also, it keeps my house from smelling like food and keeps the heat outside too. These potatoes are delicious and work great with almost any kind of protein side.
These au gratin potatoes are made with simple ingredients. In short, It's made without cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup. It's a classic and delicious any time of year.
Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes
- 3 lbs Potatoes
- 1 Cup Broth (chicken works great)
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ⅓ Cup Parmesean Cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Thyme, fresh, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon Pepper
- Rinse the potatoes. (Peeling the potatoes is optional) . It works great to cut into ¼" slices and put in your slow cooker.
- Add the broth, sour cream, half of the cheddar cheese, the parmesan cheese, garlic salt, onion powder, thyme, and pepper. Mix lightly so all the potatoes are covered in the cream mixture.
- Mix until well combined and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup cheese on top. Cook on slow for up to 6 hours or on high for 3-4 depending on how hot your slow cooker is.
- If your potatoes are finished cooking before you are ready to eat them, you can simply turn the slow-cooker heat onto warm until you're ready. So delicious!
We love Potato Recipes! Here are a few recipes using potatoes..
- 3 Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes
- Loaded Baked Potato Skins Recipe
- Smashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes
- Cheesy Hash Browns with Bacon and Ham
- Fingerling Potatoes with Parmesan and Rosemary
- Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup
- The Most Amazing Classic Scalloped Potatoes
- Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes
- More Potato Recipes
- More Crockpot Recipes
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This Scalloped Potatoes Crock Pot recipe couldn't be easier. This scalloped potato recipe is and made with simple ingredients and is a family favorite every time!