This is such an easy cornflake cookies recipe. It’s a stovetop, or no-bake, cookie recipe. It only takes about 10 minutes to whip these babies up!
If cornflake cookies are your jam, check out my other peanut butter and marshmallow cornflake cookies here.
And if you’re looking for another cornflake recipe, check out my cornflake chicken.
How to make No-Bake Nutella Chocolate Cornflake Cookies:
- Be sure you’re ready to go with all of your ingredients. I like to lay them out next to the stove.
- I like to boil the sugar mixture for 1 minute. If you like your cornflake cookies a little more sticky, knock that time down to 30 seconds.
- You can use any hazelnut chocolate spread for this recipe.
- Mini marshmallows work best for this recipe. If you love chunks of marshmallows in your cornflake cookies, don’t melt the marshmallows all the way. I love good chocolate and marshmallow cookies!!
- You can drop in cookies onto parchment paper but it’s easier to get the cookies off of a greased cookie sheet. Also, If you’re feeling a little lazy with these no-bake cookies, just pour them onto a greased cookie sheet and then pull off chunks of a cookie as you eat it.
Nutella Cornflake Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Karo Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Nutella (or any chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 5 oz Marshmallows
- 5 Cups Cornflakes
- Melt the butter in a large pot. Add sugar and karo syrup. Bring to a rapid boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Add the marshmallows and Nutella and stir until combined. Remove from heat.
- Add the cornflakes and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Drop on a greased cookie sheet. Let cool. Enjoy!
Here are some more of the best no-bake cookies and desserts:
These Nutella Cornflake Cookies are irresistible!! It’s one of those easy Nutella recipes you can have whipped up in about 10 minutes. Add this to the top of your list of favorite no-bake cookie recipes!!