This No-Bake Nutella Cookies Recipe is an amazing variation on Cornflake Cookies--Nutella Cornflake Cookies! They are irresistible!! It's one of those easy Nutella recipes you can have whipped up in about 10 minutes. Add this to the top of your list of favorite no-bake cookie recipes!!
No Bake Nutella Cookies Video Tutorial
Make Ahead No Bake Cookies
Storing- No Bake Cookies are best if stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
Freezing- No bake cookies don’t freeze very well. They tend to get a bit mushy. It’s best to make them fresh and eat within a few days.
No-Bake Cornflake Cookies
This recipe is perfect for the Nutella Lover in your life. It's super easy and only takes about 10 minutes to whip these babies up! The recipe is unique in that it a cornflake cookie recipe with marshmallows. Just a handful of marshmallows makes this Nutella recipe even better! This is such an easy cornflake cookie recipe.
If no-bake cookies are your jam, check out my other
- No bake peanut butter cornflake cookies
- Coconut Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter No-Bakes
- No Bake Peanut Butter Smores bars.
How to make Nutella No-Bake Cookie Recipe:
- Be sure you're ready to go with all of your ingredients. I like to lay them out next to the stove.
- Boil the sugar mixture for 1 minute. If you like your cornflake cookies a little more sticky, knock that time down to 30 seconds.
- You can use any hazelnut chocolate spread for this recipe.
- Mini marshmallows work best for this recipe. If you love chunks of marshmallows in your cornflake cookies, don't melt the marshmallows all the way. I love good chocolate and marshmallow cookies!!
- You can drop in cookies onto parchment paper but it's easier to get the cookies off of a greased cookie sheet. Also, If you're feeling a little lazy with these no-bake cookies, just pour them onto a greased cookie sheet and then pull off chunks of a cookie as you eat it.
No Bake Nutella Cookies Recipe
- ½ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar granulated sugar
- ½ Cup Karo Syrup light
- ½ Cup Nutella (or any chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 5 oz Marshmallows Mini marshmallows
- 5 Cups Cornflakes plain
- Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray or butter. (preferred)
- Melt the butter in a large, non-stick pot. Add sugar and Karo syrup. Bring to a rapid boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Add the marshmallows and Nutella and stir until combined. Remove from heat.
- Add the cornflakes and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Drop on the greased cookie sheet. Let cool for about 10 minutes or until they are cool enough to handle. Enjoy!
Here are some more of the best no-bake cookies and desserts:
These Nutella Cornflake Cookies are irresistible!! It's one of those easy Nutella recipes you can have whipped up in about 10 minutes. Add this to the top of your list of favorite no-bake cookie recipes!!