These Nutella Cornflake Cookies are an amazing recipe variation of No Bake Cornflake Cookies... but with Nutella. It's an easy no-bake cookie recipe loaded with chewy marshmallow covered cornflakes and irresistible Nutella. They're buttery, sweet, chewy, and one of those easy cookie recipes with Nutella you can have whipped up in about 10 minutes. Add this to the top of your list of favorite no-bake cookie recipes.
Make Ahead Corn flake Cookies
- Make Ahead- These can be made a day ahead of when you need them. They are best stored uncovered in a cool and dry place.
- Storing- No Bake Cookies are best if stored in an airtight container at room temperature. No bake cookies don’t freeze very well
Cookie Recipes with Nutella
This recipe is perfect for the Nutella Lover in your life. It's super easy and only takes about 10 minutes to whip these babies up! The recipe is unique in that it a cornflake cookie recipe with marshmallows. Just a handful of marshmallows makes this Nutella recipe even better! It's a spin off recipe of my peanut butter cornflake cookies. Nutella No Bake Cookies are a favorite too, they are loaded with oats and have the same Nutella flavor we all love.
Here are more Nutella Recipes you'll love
- Nutella Twist Bread- This one is gorgeous and a fun alternative to cinnamon rolls.
- Nutella Hot Cocoa- Perfect for chilly winter days.
- No Bake Nutella Cheesecake- an easy no bake recipe.
- Nutella Balls Similar to Buckeye Balls but with Nutella
How to make No-Bake Nutella Cornflake Clusters
- Be sure you're ready to go with all of your ingredients. I like to pre-measure the ingredients and lay them out next to the stove.
- Boil the sugar mixture for 1 minute. If you like your cornflake cookies a little more sticky, knock that time down to 30 seconds.
- You can use any hazelnut chocolate spread for this recipe.
- Mini marshmallows work best for this recipe. If you love chunks of marshmallows in your cornflake cookies, don't melt the marshmallows all the way. I love good chocolate and marshmallow cookies!!
- You can drop in cookies onto parchment paper but it's easier to get the cookies off of a greased cookie sheet. Also, If you're feeling a little lazy with these no-bake cookies, just pour them onto a greased cookie sheet and then pull off chunks of a cookie as you eat it.
No Bake Nutella Cookies Recipe
- ½ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar granulated sugar
- ½ Cup Karo Syrup light
- ½ Cup Nutella (or any chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 5 oz Marshmallows Mini marshmallows
- 5 Cups Cornflakes plain
- Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray or butter. (preferred)
- Melt the butter in a large, non-stick pot. Add sugar and Karo syrup. Bring to a rapid boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Add the marshmallows and Nutella and stir until combined. Remove from heat.
- Add the cornflakes and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Drop on the greased cookie sheet. Let cool for about 10 minutes or until they are cool enough to handle. Enjoy!
More of the best no-bake cookies and desserts
- No-Bake Peanut Butter No Bakes
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Smores Bars
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Triple Chocolate Power Balls
- Coconut Power Balls
- No Bake Rice Crispy Bird Nests
- Coconut Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter No-Bakes
- More No Bake Cookies
- More No Bake Recipes
These Nutella Cornflake Cookies are irresistible!! It's one of those easy Nutella recipes you can have whipped up in about 10 minutes. Add this to the top of your list of favorite no-bake cookie recipes!!
A good base - it works and dries correctly.
Was a little sweet for me and the flavor wasn't that interesting.
I will add salt, dried cherries, cocoa powder, and reduce the sugar on the next iteration.
Cherries and cocoa powder sound like a fun variation. Great Idea!