Rich and creamy, this No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake is an easy Nutella recipe and will be a hit at your next gathering. It's an easy no-bake cheesecake recipe that comes together in just a few minutes.
Easy Nutella Desserts
This Nutella Chocolate Cheesecake is so easy and comes together in only a few minutes. Nutella pie is rich and creamy, light and fluffy and filled with the chocolate and Nutella flavors you love. This Nutella cheesecake will be the hit of the party, and lucky for you, it only took a few minutes to throw together!
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Ingredients:
No-bake Pie Crust--You have several options for the crust with this cheesecake recipe. You can use Graham Cracker crust, or make a variation of that with a Chocolate Oreo Crust, Nilla Wafer Pie Crust, or even Vanilla Oreo Pie Crust.
Cream Cheese-- Make sure you set your cream cheese out about an hour before you make this cheesecake. The no-bake cheesecake filling will come together much quicker if your cream cheese is at room temperature.
Whipped Cream--Heavy whipping cream works great in this recipe. Just pour your heavy cream into a bowl and beat for a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
Powdered Sugar-- this is preferred over granulated sugar. It's light and fluffy and will keep the texture smooth and creamy.
Nutella-- The Nutella brand works great in this recipe but Costco Nutella is great too. Pretty much any hazelnut spread will work in this recipe.
How to Make Nutella Cheesecake
Make the pie crust
- Crush the cookies or crackers or a mixture of the 2 until you have about 1 1/2 cups of crushed cookies
- Melt the butter
- Add the sugar and the butter to the cookies
- pat with the bottom of a cup or your hand into a 9" pie plate
- Freeze the pie crust for 15 minutes while you're making the Nutella cheesecake filling
Making the No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Filling
- Make sure your cream cheese is room temp (or in a pinch, you can unwrap the cream cheese and cook in the microwave for 30 seconds or until soft. )
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form
- Whip cream cheese till light and fluffy
- Add powdered sugar and Nutella to the cream cheese- Whip again
- With a rubber spatula, fold the Nutella mixture into the whipped cream. Keep folding until the ingredients are combined.
- Pour cheesecake filling into the no-bake pie crust
- Chill for 1 hour or up to 24 hours before serving
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
- 6 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs Oreo, Nilla Wafers, and and dry cookie crumbs will work
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Pinch Cinnamon (optional)
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
- 2 Pkg Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Nutella
Graham Cracker Crust
- In a Food processor, grate or pulse cookies or graham crackers until they are crumbs.
- Melt butter
- Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon (optional) and mix well.
- Press mixture firmly into a 9" pie plate or springform pan with a small flat cup or your hands
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or freeze unbaked for 10- 60 minutes.
- In a bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In an electric mixer with the beater attachment, beat cream cheese until fluffy. (Note: Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature or the mixture will be lumpy. Can microwave for 30-45 seconds to soften if needed.)
- Add the powdered sugar and Nutella to the cream cheese. Beat again until fluffy.
- Fold the whipped cream into the Nutella mixture until light and fluffy.
- Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve. (You can refrigerate this Nutella Pie recipe for up to 24 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Here are some more of the best no-bake cookies and desserts:
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This Rich and creamy, No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake is an easy Nutella recipe that everyone loves. It's an easy no-bake cheesecake recipe that comes together in just a few minutes.