Calling all peanut butter lovers! These easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies are quick and easy, chewy and crunchy, AND they have peanut butter in a marshmallow cookie! C'mon now!!
Cornflake Cookie Recipe:
These no-bake cookies have been a staple in my life for as long as I can remember. As far as cookies go, they are right up there in the top 5 for sure!
They really have everything going for them, sweet and a little salty, chewy and crunchy, quick and easy and best of all, no-bake.
The Best No-Bake Cookies
Here are some of our other favorite No-Bake cookies. There are loads of variations here, Nutella, Peanut Butter, Coconut, Chocolate, you can thank me later.
- Nutella Cornflake Cookie
- Coconut Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
No-Bake Cornflake Cookies:
These cookies have been called no-bake haystack cookies and also cornflake cookies. Whatever you decide to call them, they're amazing!
Perhaps the thing I love most about these no-bake cookies is how easy they are and also I almost always have the ingredients for this recipe in my pantry.
They are made with 6 simple ingredients, cornflakes, marshmallows, butter, sugar, Karo syrup, and of course, peanut butter. 10 minutes, BOOM! Easy peasy!
If cornflake cookies are your thang, check out these other variations of amazing no-bake cookies.
Ingredients in Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookie Recipe:
- Sugar-Granulated sugar works great.
- Karo Syrup- Light corn syrup
- Butter- Salted works best
- Peanut Butter- Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter works. If you're using natural peanut butter, you'll need to double the amount of marshmallows.
- Marshmallows- Mini marshmallows
- Cornflakes- Plain cornflakes (frosted flakes will work in a pinch but regular plain cornflakes work best)
If you love chocolate with your peanut butter cookie. You can also try my recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie here.
How to Make the Best Cornflake Cookies:
- Grease a large baking sheet with butter. You can use parchment paper but I've found it's best to just butter a large baking sheet. The caramel coating on the cookies tends to stick to the wax or parchment paper and it sticks to the bottom of the cookies.
In a large, non-stick pot, melt the butter on medium heat until melted. Add sugar and corn syrup. Bring the sugar mixture to a rapid boil and boil for 1 minute.
Add the marshmallows and peanut butter and stir until combined.
Remove from heat and add the cornflakes. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
Drop by large spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet. Let cool to room temperature. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cornflake CookiesCalling all peanut butter lovers! These easy no-bake cookies, cornflake cookies are quick and easy, chewy and crunchy, AND they have peanut butter in a marshmallow cookie! C'mon now!! These haystack cookies are the best no bake cookies!Prep Time 5 minutesCook Time 5 minutesTotal Time 10 minutesServings 18Calories 188kcal
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Karo Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 5 oz Marshmallows
- 5 Cup Cornflakes
- Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or butter.
- In a large, non-stick pot, melt the butter. Add sugar and karo syrup. Bring to a rapid boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Add the marshmallows and peanut butter and stir until combined.
- Take the cookie mixture off the heat and add the cornflakes. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Drop on a greased cookie sheet. Let cool. Enjoy!
NutritionCalories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 60mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 296IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 2mg
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
Calling all peanut butter lovers! These easy no-bake cookies, cornflake cookies are quick and easy, chewy and crunchy, AND they have peanut butter in a marshmallow cookie! C'mon now!! These haystack cookies are the best no bake cookies!