These easy, no-bake, peanut butter smores bars, are the perfect no-bake dessert!Â They combine some of the best flavors on the planet and can be made in only a few minutes.Â They’ll soon be a family favorite!!
This recipe is so easy and fast.Â They combine the best dessert flavors in one, no-bake bar.Â They’re perfect for any backyard BBQ or picnic. They’re chewy, crunchy, salty and sweet too! What more could you want in a no-bake dessert!?!
Looking for some other great No Bakes?
Here are some Reeses Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
and some Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies
Tips for making a great smores bar:
- Have all your ingredients ready
- Have your pan greased and ready to go too
- Set aside a few chocolate chips and marshmallows for the top of your smores bars
- You can make a few adjustments to this smores bar recipe, you can add some M and M’s, white chocolate chips, or shredded coconut.
- Make sure you allow yourself about 15 minutes for the bars to cool before you cut them.
- You can also drop by the spoonful onto a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
These easy, no-bake, peanut butter smores bars, are the perfect no-bake dessert! They combine some of the best flavors on the planet and can be made in only a few minutes.
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Karo Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 6 Oz Mini-Marshmallows
- 6 Cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
Spray a 9 by 13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Set aside a big handful of marshmallows (approx 1 cup), and 1/4 C Chocolate chips. These will be used on top of the smores bars.
Melt the butter in a large non-stick pot. Add the sugar and the Karo syrup. Bring to a rapid boil for 1 minute.
Add the peanut butter and stir until melted. Add the marshmallows and stir until almost melted. Remove the mixture from the heat. Add the Golden Grahams and mix until combined. Add the chocolate chips and stir just until combined.
Pour the cereal mixture into the 9 by 13" baking dish and spread evenly with a spoon. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and marshmallows that were set aside. Let the no-bake cookie bars cool for 15 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!
The Carefreekitchen Socials:
Iâ€™d love to connect with you on social media.Â Come find me!
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/the_carefree_kitchen/