These easy Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are so quick and delicious!Â You will love the salty peanut butter and sweet chewy oats! These will be a family favorite in no time!
How to make no bake cookies:
This is the best no-bakeÂ cookie recipe.Â They come together so fast.Â This no-bakeÂ oatmeal cookie recipe comes together in just 10 minutes.Â It’s a simple recipe and has simple ingredients.Â I like to make them on Sunday evening before we start a movie or even before school if I’m running low on groceries and the kids need a treat for their lunches.
There are a few things that will help your no-bake endeavors come off without a hitch.Â I like to make my no-bake cookies in a non-stick pan.Â A non-stick pan will help keep your cookies from burning and it also makes cleanup that much easier.
It works great to drop your cookies onto wax paper or parchmentÂ paper.Â If you’re in a pinch and don’t have wax or parchmentÂ paper, a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray works great too.Â I usually try to use parchment paper because it makes clean up that much easier.
Variations of No-Bake Cookies:
- Add 1/2 cup of coconut in place of 1/2 cup of oats
- Add 1/4 Cup Cocoa powder to make them chocolate peanut butter
- Switch out the Peanut butter for Almond butter or Nutella
- Switch out the vanilla extract for almond extract or coconut extract
- add more marshmallows and don’t let them melt all the way
Other Favorite No-Bake Cookie Recipes:
Tips For Making The Best NO-BAKE COOKIE:
- Have your parchmentÂ or wax paper already laid out
- Have your peanut butter and marshmallows already pre-measured (The sugar mixture only boils for 1 minutes and if it’s not already measured, it might burn.)
- Use a non-stick pan
These easy Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are so quick and delicious! You will love the salty peanut butter and sweet chewy oats! These will be a family favorite in no time!
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (cream or chunky works great)
- 3/4 cup Marshmallows (mini work best)
- 2 cups oats (old fashioned, rolled)
- pinch of salt
Lay out a few feet of parchment or wax paper.
Pre-measure the peanut butter, oats, and the mini marshmallows
In a non-stick pan, melt the butter. Add the milk and sugar and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 min. Stir in the peanut butter and the mini marshmallows and stir until melted. Take the mixture off the heat and add the pinch of salt and the rolled oats. Stir until combined.
Drop by the spoonful onto the parchment or wax paper and let them cool. Enjoy!
Pin this to your Pinterest board!!
The Carefreekitchen Socials:
Iâ€™d love to connect with you on social media.Â Come find me!
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/the_carefree_kitchen/