These easy Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are so quick and delicious! They are made in just 10 minutes and are an easy no-bake dessert everyone loves
How to make no-bake cookies:
This is the best no-bake cookie recipe. They come together so fast. This no-bake oatmeal cookie recipe comes together in just 10 minutes.
It's a simple recipe and has simple ingredients. I like to make them on Sunday evening before we start a movie or even before school if I'm running low on groceries and the kids need a treat for their lunches.
There are a few things that will help your no-bake endeavors come off without a hitch. I like to make my no-bake cookies in a non-stick pan.
A non-stick pan will help keep your cookies from burning and it also makes cleanup that much easier.
It works great to drop your cookies onto wax paper or parchment paper.
If you're in a pinch and don't have wax or parchment paper, a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray works great too. I usually try to use parchment paper because it makes clean up that much easier.
If you love trying new No Bake Cookie Recipes, be sure to try our Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie Recipe, Cornflake Cookies, Nutella No Bakes, Classic Oatmeal No Bake Cookies, and Nutella Cornflake Cookies.
Variations of No-Bake Cookies:
- Add ½ cup of coconut in place of ½ cup of oats
- Add ¼ Cup Cocoa powder to make the chocolate peanut butter
- Switch out the Peanut butter for Almond butter or Nutella
- Switch out the vanilla extract for almond extract or coconut extract
- add more marshmallows and don't let them melt all the way
Tips For Making The Best NO-BAKE COOKIE:
- Have your parchment or wax paper already laid out
- Have your peanut butter and marshmallows already pre-measured (The sugar mixture only boils for 1 minute and if it's not already measured, it might burn.)
- Use a non-stick pan
Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup peanut butter (cream or chunky works great)
- ¾ cup Marshmallows (mini work best)
- 2 cups oats (old fashioned, rolled)
- pinch of salt
- Lay out a few feet of parchment or wax paper.
- Pre-measure the peanut butter, oats, and the mini marshmallows
- In a non-stick pan, melt the butter. Add the milk and sugar and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 min. Stir in the peanut butter and the mini marshmallows and stir until melted. Take the mixture off the heat and add the pinch of salt and the rolled oats. Stir until combined.
- Drop by the spoonful onto the parchment or wax paper and let them cool. Enjoy!
Best No Bake Recipes
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Smore Bars
- Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Triple Chocolate Power Balls
- Coconut Power Balls
- More No Bake Recipes
- More Best Cookie Recipes
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
Pin this to your Pinterest board!!
These easy Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are so quick and delicious! You will love the salty peanut butter and sweet chewy oats! These will be a family favorite in no time!