There's no need to reach for the store bought pie crust with this easy Graham Cracker Crust recipe. It's quick, foolproof, and the perfect crust for cheesecakes, parfaits, and no bake pies.
Easy Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Whether you need a pie crust, no bake cheesecake crust, or base for a parfait, this Easy Graham Cracker Crust is a great option. It's so easy that anyone can make it, only uses 4 ingredients, and can be ready in no time.
This recipe works great for a 9” pie plate or a 9-10” springform pan. You will find instructions on baking the crust or making making it a frozen no bake graham cracker crust. Around the holidays I like to have one or two premade graham cracker crusts in my freezer ready to pop out at the last minute.
Also be sure to check out a couple of other no bake pie crust recipes, Nilla Wafer Crust is delish and this gingersnap pie crust if perfect for any holiday dessert recipe. For a more traditional crust, this Flaky Pie Crust Recipe is also amazing.
Graham Cracker Pie Crust Ingredients
- Graham Cracker Crumbs - you will need about 1 ½ cups of graham cracker crumbs which is about 12 full sheets.
- Salted Butter - melt the butter in the microwave or a small saucepan before adding.
- Sugar - this recipe calls for white granulated sugar.
- Cinnamon - this is optional but adds great flavor.
How to Make This Easy Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
- Crush the graham crackers. Using a food processor, pulse to create about 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs (about 12 full sheets of graham crackers). You can also put them into a freezer bag and roll with a rolling pin to crush.
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients. Transfer to a bowl and add the sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon. Toss with a fork to combine until it resembles wet sand and holds its shape when squeezed between your fingers.
- Press into a pie plate. Using the back of a spoon, the flat bottom of a measuring cup, or your hands, press the graham cracker mixture into a 9" pie plate. Be sure to try and get the sides even first and then press the remaining crumbs into the bottom.
- Bake. Bake in your preheated 350 degree oven for about 12-14 minutes, or just until set.*
- Add your filling. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before adding your filling. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can lightly spray the baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
About 16 full graham crackers equal 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
A prepared Graham Cracker Crust be wrapped tightly and stored at in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Cookies – graham crackers are cookies, so if you are looking for a similar flavor, you can try using ginger snaps, vanilla wafers, or even Oreo cookies--lemon Oreos or vanilla Oreos give it a fun twist too.
Ice Cream Cones – Both sugar cones and waffle cones have a sweet taste that will work great as the crust of a pie.
Storing and Freezing
- Room Temperature: for a baked and unfilled crust, wrap well and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Freezer: The best way to store this pie crust is in the freezer. Wrap well with plastic wrap and store frozen for up to 2 months. This will keep the crust fresh until you are ready to use it.
Graham Cracker Pie Crust Recipe
- 1½ cups Crushed Graham Crackers about 12 full sheets of graham crackers
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Salted Butter melted
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a food processor, pulse to create about 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs (about 12 full sheets of graham crackers). You can also put them into a freezer bag and roll with a rolling pin to crush.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon. Toss with a fork to combine until it resembles wet sand and holds its shape when squeezed between your fingers.
- Using the back of a spoon, the flat bottom of a measuring cup, or your hands, press the graham cracker mixture into a 9" pie plate. Be sure to try and get the sides even first and then press the remaining crumbs into the bottom.
- Bake in your preheated oven for about 12-14 minutes, or just until set.*
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before adding your filling. Enjoy!
Recipes For Graham Cracker Crust Pies and Other Desserts
- Lemon Parfait
- Chocolate Parfait
- No Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Cheesecake
- Nutella No Bake Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Chocolate Cheesecake
More No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Edible Cookie Dough
- Chocolate No Bake Cookies
- Smores Cookie Bars
- Fruity Pebble Rice Crispies
- Coconut No Bakes
- Best Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Penut Butter Cornflake Cooies
- More No Bake Recipes
More Pie Recipes You'll Love
- Blackberry Pie Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Razzleberry Pie
- Easy Cheesecake Pie
- Nutella Pie
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
- More Pie Recipes
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you. It helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This easy and homemade Graham cracker crust recipe is made from scratch and has only 4 ingredients. There is no need to buy a store-bought, premade crust, it's so easy to make one.