This No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip is creamy, dreamy and oh-so-simple. In just about 10 minutes you can have yourself a deliciously stress-free crowd pleasing dessert for any occasion.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- Our Favorite Dippers
- Ingredients in this Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Variations & Substitutions to No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- How to Make Ahead of Time
- More Sweet Dips to Try
- No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
Maybe you need a last minute dessert solution, maybe you just don’t feel like spending a whole lot of time prepping and baking or maybe you just love no-bake treats. Whatever the reason, this No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip is a hero in disguise!
Using just a few simple ingredients, this cheesecake dip takes about 10 minutes to make from start to finish. No need to preheat your oven, par-bake a crust or stress over whether or not it is finished. The beauty of no-bake desserts is that you basically just mix and eat! We’ve made this for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthday parties and movie nights at home.
Besides the recipe, we’ve provided you with dipping ideas, variations to try and make-ahead instructions so that you can truly make this chocolate chip dip your own. We know you will love it as much as we do!
Our Favorite Dippers
While there is absolutely no shame in eating No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip with a spoon it’s also nice to enjoy it with even more snacks for dipping. Some of our favorites include:
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla or chocolate wafers
- Scooby crackers
- Oreo cookies
- Teddy Grahams
- Cinnamon pita chips
- Gingersnap cookies
- Apple slices or strawberries
Ingredients in this Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- Whipping Cream - always make sure your whipping cream is cold when you go to whip it! You can also substitute light whipped topping or Cool Whip if you want to cut out a little bit of saturated fat. If you want to lighten this up even further, add in a jar of marshmallow fluff!
- Cream Cheese - you want your cream cheese to be at room temperature so that it will get nice and fluffy, and mix easily with the whipped cream. If you forget to pull if out ahead of time, you can transfer to a microwave-safe container and heat for about 10 seconds at a time until it gets to be room temperature.
- Powdered Sugar - it’s always a good idea to sift your powdered sugar to get rid of any clumps that may have formed.
- Cocoa Powder - you can use any brand of cocoa powder.
- Vanilla Extract - pure vanilla extract tastes best!
- Mini Chocolate Chips - we’ve found that the mini chocolate chips are the perfect size. If you only have regular-sized chocolate chips, they will work.
- Cherry Pie Filling - you can usually find this in the baking aisle at the store. If you want, you could also substitute with any berry or lemon pie filling.
How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Whip cream. Add whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whip on medium high for 3-4 minutes, or until soft peaks form. Transfer to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese layer. Rinse out the bowl for the stand mixer, then add the room temperature cream cheese. Using the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy. Slowly add the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract and mix until light and fluffy again. Use a rubber spatula to fold the whipping cream into the cheesecake mixture until well combined, then fold in chocolate chips. Spread the cheesecake layer evenly into the bottom of a 9" x 9" (or 8" x 8") baking dish.
- Add the cherry pie filling. Using a spatula, spread the cherry pie filling evenly over the cheesecake mixture.
- Serve. Serve immediately or cover with plastic and store in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Eat with graham cracker sticks, vanilla wafers, Scooby crackers or any other sweet dip-able cracker.
Variations & Substitutions to No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- To make plain cheesecake dip, just omit the cocoa powder and chocolate chips!
- If you want to cut a few calories, substitute light cream cheese and light whipped topping.
- Add a jar of marshmallow fluff to lighten the mix up even more and make it taste almost like hot chocolate cheesecake dip!
- You can cover the cheesecake dip with other types of pie filling, too. Apple, strawberry, blueberry and lemon are all excellent substitutions!
- Try adding 1 cup of Nutella to the mix! Just beat it into the cream cheese before adding the powdered sugar. Yum!
- For a real no-bake cheesecake feel, cover the bottom of your serving dish with a ¼” layer of Graham Cracker Pie Crust. You don’t need to bother baking it - just make and press into the bottom before spreading in the cheesecake layer.
How to Make Ahead of Time
It’s best to eat No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip within 24 hours of making it. If you want to try and make it ahead of time, we recommend mixing up the cream cheese layer, spreading it into your serving dish and wrapping well with plastic wrap.
You can keep that refrigerated for up to 3 days, then remove from the fridge for about 30 minutes, spread the cherry pie filling over the top and enjoy!
More Sweet Dips to Try
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Buckeye Dip
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip
- Lemon Cheesecake Fruit Dip
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip Recipe
Ingredients for Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 21 ounces Cherry Pie Filling
- Add whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whip on medium high for 3-4 minutes, or until soft peaks form. Transfer to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Rinse out the bowl for the stand mixer, then add the room temperature cream cheese. Using the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy. Slowly add the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract and mix until light and fluffy again.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold the whipping cream into the cheesecake mixture until well combined, then fold in the mini chocolate chips. Spread the cheesecake layer evenly into the bottom of a 9" x 9" (or 8" x 8") baking dish. Finally, spread the cherry pie filling evenly over the cheesecake mixture.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic and store in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, Scooby crackers or any other sweet dip-able cracker.
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip is a perfect easy dessert or quick appetizer for for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthday parties and movie nights at home. It's creamy, delicious, and oh-so-simple.