The most delicious and flavorful homemade Alfredo sauce you will ever make! This sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce is a tried and true recipe. It’s the perfect blend of cheese and sun-dried tomatoes!
This sun-dried tomato sauce is a quick and easy dinner solution. You can make this creamy alfredo sauce in about 20 minutes.
It’s the perfect sauce for fettuccini, or just about any kind of noodle. My family loves it with a now tie pasta and grilled chicken.
You can combine it with a little drizzle of fresh pesto and wowza, you’ve got yourself a yummo pasta dinner!!
Another way my family enjoys this dish is with breadsticks. Regular Alfredo is sometimes a little bland but not this recipe!
It’s the perfect combination of cheeses and a robust tomato flavor.
We also love to drizzle a little of this on steamed broccoli. It’s a kicked-up version of broccoli and cheese.
It can be a great option on the keto diet since it’s pretty low in carbs too.
If you are a huge sun-dried tomato fan like I am, you will love this Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Bake or these Chicken and Cheese Stuffed Pasta Shells with Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo A great way to finish off this amazing meal is with Peanut Butter Corn Flake Cookies. Oh my, heavenly!
Tips for making the Most Amazing Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce:
- You can use shredded parmesan or grated parmesan or a mixture of the two. This recipe is very forgiving.
- Be sure to add the pinch of Nutmeg. It’s a sweet spice and will bring out the sharpness in the parmesan and add the complexity of this dish, just a pinch will bring a smooth sweetness to the entire dish.
- You can use this with just about any favorite noodle, steamed vegetable or breadsticks.
Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Cups Cream
- 2 oz Sun-dried tomatoes. (Dried or in a jar are fine. I used dried for this recipe)
- 1 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Cup Parmesan Cheese (Shredded or grated, whatever you have or a mixture of the 2 is great too)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- pinch Nutmeg
- pinch pepper
- In a large pot on the stove, bring the cream to a boil. Boil for 1.5 minutes. (You are boiling some of the liquid out of the cream so it will be a little thicker)
- In a blender, blend together the chicken broth and the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add the sun-dried tomato mixture to the cream and add the parmesan cheese, garlic salt, nutmeg, and the pepper.
- Bring the mixture back up to a boil stirring constantly.
- Add your sauce to some freshly cooked pasta, steamed vegetables or use as a dipping sauce for your favorite breadsticks. Enjoy!
Here are some more of the best pasta recipes:
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This is the best homemade Alfredo sauce you will ever make! This sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce is a tried and true recipe. It’s the perfect blend of cheese and sun-dried tomatoes!