These chili lime steak bites are quick and easy. They only take about 15 minutes to prepare. They're an easy steak bites recipe and work great as a main course or an appetizer.
Chili Lime Steak Bites Recipe
This garlic steak bites recipe is a quick and easy dinner idea. When I can find steak on sale, I like to cut it up into bite-sized pieces and freeze them. You can take it out of the freezer a few hours before you need to make dinner and wa-lah, an easy dinner idea.
20 Minute Meals
The chili and lime flavors on these steak bites are delicious. It's the perfect combination of spicy and sweet! Cook those chunks or steak with garlic butter and chili powder, squeeze a lime on it when it's done and you've got yourself a winning combo.
Here are some other healthy side dishes you can serve your steak:
Chili Lime Steak Bites
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onions Powder
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Chopped
- 24 ounces Steak Sirloin, rib eye, tri tip work great
- Cut your steak into ¾", bite-sized pieces.
- In a large skillet, turn the heat on to med/high and wait for the pan to get hot. Add the Tablespoon of oil and then the cut up meat. Spread the meat on the bottom of the pan. All the pieces of meat should be touching the bottom of the pan. (This will ensure all the meat gets cooked evenly.
- Add the minced garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Using tongs, lift one piece of the meat. If it is caramel colored, it's time to turn all the pieces of meat. It should only take ~2-3 minutes on each side. Stir the steak bites. Salt and pepper again to your preference. You will want to cook the steak bites on a high heat so you get the caramel color without overcooking the meat.
- Just before your steak bites are finished cooking, add the butter, honey the parsley. The butter and honey will lift the caramel flavoring off the bottom of the skillet and give your steak a little bit of a juicy sauce. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and enjoy!
If you're looking for some of the best appetizers, try these appetizer recipes.
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
These chili lime steak bites are quick and easy. They only take about 15 minutes to prepare. They're an easy steak bites recipe and work great as a main course for dinner or steak bites appetizer.