This Easy Mini Quiche recipe is quick to throw together and can be customized to create any number of variations. Baked in mini muffin tins, each creamy three cheese quiche has a crisp and buttery crescent roll crust.
If you prefer to go crustless, just skip the crescent rolls and add the quiche filling directly to each muffin tin cup. You can keep these mini breakfast quiche as is or add your favorite quiche fillings such as ham, bacon, sausage, or mushrooms.
Mini Cheese Quiche Video Tutorial
Easy Mini Quiche Recipe
This recipe for Mini Quiche is the perfect individual quiche recipe or it can be used to make a classic quiche made in a 9-inch pie plate. Mini quiche are a fun breakfast and brunch item or even an easy appetizer. They are so versatile and can be flavored in about as many ways as you can image.
We love to serve this quiche recipe with this easy blender hollandaise sauce, hashbrown potatoes, Easy and Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe or coconut french toast. And if you're looking for another egg recipe, try our Protein Egg Bites too.
Mini Quiche Ingredients
- Chives - these should be sliced thin before adding. You could also use sliced green onions.
- Eggs - any kind of large eggs will work great.
- Swiss Cheese - this should be shredded Swiss cheese, or you could substitute another cheese if you prefer. Mozzarella would taste great.
- Ricotta Cheese - this adds flavor as well as extra creaminess to the quiche. You can use whole milk or low fat ricotta.
- Parmesan Cheese - freshly grated or shredded is best. You could substitute gruyere cheese.
- Refrigerated Crescent Rolls - using a can of crescent rolls is a great way to make a simple crust. If you want to make crustless mini quiche you can skip this.
- Filling - if you want to add another ingredient for a filling, add about 1 tablespoon of meat or ingredients for a flavor variation on top of each dough square. The ingredients shouldn't overfill the mini muffin tins. Don't fill past the lip of the muffin tin.
How to Make This Easy Mini Quiche Recipe
- Combine the egg mixture. Spray nonstick mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.Mix together the chives, eggs, and cheeses in a bowl and set aside.
- Place crust in the bottom of each muffin cup. Unroll the can of crescent rolls and cut into 2" squares. Place one 2" square into each muffin cup. Gently press down into the bottom to make a little cup.
- Bake. Carefully add the egg mixture to each muffin cup, filling almost to the top. Bake in the preheated 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the quiche are just set in the center.
- Serve. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe Variations for Mini Quiche
- Mini Ham and Cheese Quiche: In each mini muffin tin, add a Tablespoon of chopped deli ham. Leftover holiday ham works great for this recipe too.
- Sausage and Cheese Mini Quiche: In a non-stick skillet, brown onions, garlic, and hot Italian Sausage. Add a Tablespoon of sausage to the mini muffin tin before adding the cheese.
- 3 Cheese Mini Quiche: No need to add anything. The 3 cheese mixture is perfect for making a 3 cheese mini quiche.
- Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche: This is a classic. It's a favorite when it comes to crustless mini quiches. We love making this one after the holidays and need to use up some leftover ham. It's a great leftover ham recipe!
- Crustless Sausage Quiche: We love the Italian Hot Sausage in this recipe, but if you like sweeter sausage, the maple sausage is a great option too,
- Crustless 3 cheese Quiche: If your family doesn't like swiss cheese, you can easily sub it for provolone or mozzarella cheese.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use this same recipe for an easy crustless mini quiche recipe. Use the base ingredients and add whatever flavor variations you'd like. Just be sure to grease your mini muffin tins, muffin tins, or 9" pie plate really well so the quiche doesn't stick.
Make a crustless sausage quiche or mix and match the ingredients to make an easy quiche your family will love.
Yes! Simply place your quiche in an airtight container or a ziplock freezer bag and freeze. Store mini quiche frozen for up to 2 months.
Whether you make mini muffin tin quiche with or without a crust, it is essential to spray the tins with nonstick cooking spray before adding any ingredients. Even if the muffin tin is nonstick, be sure to grease it a bit.
Storing and Reheating Instructions
- Refrigerator - wrap well with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Freezer - Be sure and cool your quiche completely, then wrap well in plastic wrap, followed by aluminum foil. You can store quiche frozen for up to 3 months.
- Reheating Instructions - In order to reheat a frozen quiche, thaw it in the fridge overnight. Once thawed, the instructions are the same whether it was in the freezer or fridge. Just rewarm in a preheated 325 degree oven until warmed through, or about 30 minutes. You may want to cover the crust with aluminum foil part-way through if it begins to brown too much.
Mini Cheese Quiche Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Chives (minced)
- 4 whole Eggs
- 2 cups Swiss Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 tube Refrigerated Crescent Rolls (cut into 2" squares)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray nonstick mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together the chives, eggs, and cheeses in a bowl and set aside.
- Unroll the can of crescent rolls and cut into 2" squares. Place one 2" square into each muffin cup. Gently press down into the bottom to make a little cup.
- Carefully add the egg mixture to each muffin cup, filling almost to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the quiche are just set in the center.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
More of our Best Quiche Recipes
- Sausage and Spinach Quiche
- Vegetable Quiche
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Ham and Bacon Potato Crusted Quiche
- Bacon and Mushroom Quiche
- 3 Cheese and Pesto Quiche
- Spinach and Feta Quiche
- Mini Cheese Quiche
- Potato Crusted Quiche
- Bacon and Asparagus Quiche
- More Breakfast Egg Recipes
- More Appetizers
This amazing quiche recipe is made with a 3 cheese blend and has 3 flavor variations. You can even customize your own quiche or crustless quiche recipe. You can make this recipe into a classic quiche recipe or the best crustless quiche. It's one of the best breakfast recipes your family will love!