This Lemon Rosemary Chicken Kabobs marinade is so delicious!! It’s savory with a bright lemon flavor.Â Grilled Chicken Kabobs are perfect for grilling at your summer BBQ or baked in the oven.
This chicken kabob marinade is made with fresh rosemary, lemon, and just a little dijon mustard.Â It’s the perfect blend of savory and tart lemon!Â This chicken kabob recipe can be used with all kinds of different veggies and pineapple too.
You can make this chicken shish kabob recipe with chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
Are you looking for some other Kabob recipes?
Try these Asian Beef Kabobs
or even these Wedge Salad Kabobs
Tips for Making Chicken Kabobs (or Chicken Shish Kabobs)
- If you’re using wood kabob sticks, be sure to soak them in water for a couple hours
- You can use many different types of veggies…peppers, onions, zucchini, tomatoes, carrots, and pineapple.
- You can prepare the kabobs a few hours in advance if you need to.Â Just be sure to keep them in the fridge with plastic wrap covering them.
- Spray your grill with a little cooking oil before you start grilling.Â This will keep the kabobs from sticking.
- Serve with a rice pilaf, baked potato, or salad.
- This recipe works well in the oven too.Â Cook on 350 for 20 minutes or until the chicken is done.
This Lemon Rosemary Chicken Kabobs marinade is so delicious!! It's savory with a bright lemon flavor. Grilled Chicken Kabobs are perfect for grilling at your summer BBQ or baked in the oven.
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice --Fresh
- 1/4 Cup Avocado Oil
- 3 large Garlic cloves (or 3tsp minced garlic)
- 2 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Fresh Rosemary, minced
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 3-4 Large Chicken Breast -Raw
- 2 Large Red Bell Peppers (cut into 1" chunks)
- 1 large Red onion (cut into 1" chunks
- 2 Cups Pineapple (cut into 1" chunks)
If you're using wooden Kabob sticks, add about an inch of water into a 9 by 13. Put your kabob sticks in and let them sit for a couple hours. This will keep your kabob sticks from catching fire as they grill. (Metal kabob sticks and wooden kabob sticks both work great!)
Cut the chicken into 1" cubes and add them to a gallon size ziplock bag.
For the Marinade: Add the lemon juice, avocado oil, minced garlic cloves, honey, dijon mustard, fresh rosemary, lemon zest, salt, and pepper to your ziplock bag with the chicken. Let the chicken sit in the marinade for 2-12 hours.
Prepare your veggies for the kabobs. Cut all the veggies into the same size pieces so they cook evenly. Using kabobs sticks, alternate adding the veggies and the marinated chicken. The kabobs can be prepared a few hours before you grill them if you need. Just be sure to store them in the fridge covered with plastic wrap.
When you're ready to grill. Spray your grill with a little cooking oil, add the kabobs and cook on each side for 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is done. Take the kabobs off the grill and let them sit for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
The Carefreekitchen Socials:
Iâ€™d love to connect with you on social media.Â Come find me!
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/the_carefree_kitchen/