This easy Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip is a delicious and easy cream cheese dip for apples. It's made with only 3 ingredients and can be served with crisp apples or any of your favorite fruit. This cream cheese apple dip is an impressive and easy appetizer or quick dessert recipe.
What to serve with Cream Cheese Caramel Dip
This easy cream cheese fruit dip recipe is especially ah-mazing with crisp fall apples. It's rich, sweet and creamy and the perfect pairing for apples. Granny Smith, Gala, Honey Crisp, Pink Lady, are all the great apples for caramel dipping. Pretty much any of your favorite crisp apples will work great.
Strawberries, Pineapple, orange slices, grapes, and even cantaloupe are all great options too. You can also switch it up and serve wafter cookies, graham cracker sticks, or dried fruit. It would be perfect to serve on a fruit tray for any gathering with friends and family.
Make-ahead Apple Dip Recipe
This apple dip recipe can be made a couple of days ahead of when it needs to be used. It can sit in the fridge for up to 3 days before being used. Just be sure to leave some of the caramel aside so you can make it fancy before serving. Of course, it will taste great without the caramel sauce but the caramel sauce is a quick and impressive way to serve this easy treat.
Caramel Cream Cheese Dip
If your family loves to dip apples in caramel, this is the apple dip recipe for you. It is a caramel-flavored cream cheese spread. It is silky smooth and has just the right amount of tang and sweetness.
Ingredients in Caramel Apple Dip:
- Cream Cheese: Full fat or low-fat cream cheese work great in this recipe. Just be sure your cream cheese is room temp before you mix it. Otherwise, you will have little chunks of cream cheese that aren't mixed. One of the best things about this apple dip recipe is that it is silky smooth.
- Brown Sugar: Light Brown sugar work great in this recipe. If you're in a pinch and only have dark brown sugar on hand, It'll do too. Your caramel apple dip will just be a little richer in flavor and darker in color.
- Caramel Syrup: As far as caramel Syrups go, I just used the one I picked up from the grocery store. You can certainly make your own caramel sauce but pre-made is quick and easy. I've used the Hershey brand and also Mrs. Richardsons, and they both worked great.
More of the Best Caramel Recipes
- Homemade Caramel
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- How to make Caramel Apples
- Nilla Wafer Caramel Candy
- Snowman Caramel Apples
- Coconut Caramel Cookie Bars
- Coconut Caramel Popcorn
- Caramel Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip
- 2 8 ounce Cream Cheese Full Fat and low-fat cream cheese work great
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar light brown sugar
- ½ Cup Caramel Syrup pre-made (I've used Hershey and Mrs. Richardsons, they both work great)
- ¼ Cup Caramel Syrup (for the swirl on top)
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is light and fluffy.
- add the brown sugar, and ½ cup of the caramel syrup. Mix.
- Pour the cream cheese spread into a serving dish and using the back of a spoon, make the swirl pattern.
- Drizzle the remaining ¼ cup of caramel syrup on top of the mixture in a swirl pattern.
- Pour the remaining caramel sauce into the swirl.
- Serve with sliced apples.
If you're looking for some of the best appetizers, try these appetizer recipes.
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- Loaded Baked Potato Skins
- Mini Cheese Quiches
- Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- Homemade Pepper Jack Queso
- More Appetizers
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Dip is a delicious and easy caramel apple dip with cream cheese. It's made with only 3 ingredients and can be served with crisp apples or any of your favorite fruit. This apple cream cheese dip is an impressive and easy appetizer or quick dessert recipe.
Leave a Reply