This Jalapeno Artichoke Dip is oh so good! It's the perfect game day food. It's easy to make and a total crowd pleaser. This artichoke dip appetizer will be a hit at your next party.
This artichoke jalapeno dip is made with canned artichoke hearts. You can use freshly cooked artichoke hearts, bottled or canned.
This cream cheese recipe is savory and flavor-filled. You are going to love the cheeses and spicy flavors!
This artichoke dip recipe can be served with baguette bread, your favorite crackers, potato chips, or veggies.
Tips for making this Jalapeno Artichoke Dip:
- This artichoke recipe works great using canned, jarred, or freshly baked artichoke hearts
- You can use grated parmesan cheese or shredded parmesan cheese
- This artichoke dip recipe also works great when made in advance. Just mix all your ingredients together and spread in your baking dish. When you're ready to bake this artichoke dip, simply take it out of the fridge and put in a cold oven to warm up with the oven. (This will prevent the baking dish from cracking when transferred from cold to hot)
- This jalapeno artichoke dip recipe can be served with baguette bread, your favorite crackers, potato chips, or veggies.
Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- 1 12 oz can Artichoke Hearts
- 1 8 oz pkg Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese room tempreture
- 1 ½ cup Mozzerella (½ Cup for topping before baking) (pepper jack also works great)
- 1 4 oz can Diced Jalapenos diced
- 1 4 oz Green Chillies diced
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Crackers, Potato Chips or Veggies to Dip
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop your artichoke hearts in to approx ½" chunks.
- With a mixer on medium speed, cream together room temperature cream cheese and sour cheese.
- Add chopped artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, diced jalapenos, diced green chilies, sour cream, garlic powder, and onion powder to the cream cheese mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the dip into an 8x8", 9x9" baking dish, or a 12" round baking dish. Top with remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30-25 minutes or until the edges are bubbly and the top is golden brown.
- Serve with Crackers, Potato Chips or Veggies. Enjoy!
If you're looking for some of the best appetizers, try these appetizer recipes.
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
Save this for later!!
This Jalapeno Artichoke Dip is oh so good! It's the perfect game day food. It's easy to make and a total crowd-pleaser. This artichoke dip appetizer will be a hit at your next party.