These Hot Cheetos Chicken Tenders are oven baked and so easy to make. They are spicy, crunchy, flavorful on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. This Flaming Hot Cheetos Chicken recipe is gonna knock your socks off!
Flamin Hot Cheetos make the perfect base for these crispy oven baked chicken tenders. They’re smothered in buttermilk ranch and dipped in crushed Flamin Hot Cheetos. These are a fun and easy appetizer for game day or any time you’re hankering for a spicy chicken tender.
Tips for making this Flaming Hot Cheetos Chicken Recipe:
- It works great to use your food processor to crush the Flamin Hot Cheetos.
- If you aren’t up for spice, you can use regular Cheetos too.
- Bake the chicken tenders on a baking sheet with a cookie cooling rack. This keeps the chicken tenders crispy on all sides.
- Dip the baked chicken in ranch or blue cheese dressing. Both are delicious!
- 1 bag Flamin' Hot Cheetos 8 1/2 oz package
- 10 med Chicken Tenders Or Chicken Breasts cut into 1 1/2" stips
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup Buttermilk
- 1 large Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
To prepare the baking sheet, place a cooling rack on a 13 by 18" baking sheet.
In a food processor, pulse the Flamin Hot Cheetos until the Cheetos are the size of rice grains. Pour into a plate with edges or a 9"pie plate.
In a mixing bowl, combine the buttermilk, ranch dressing, egg, flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined.
Add the chicken tenders to the batter and toss with tongs until the chicken tenders are covered in the batter.
With tongs, pull one chicken tender out at a time and roll in the ground Cheetos. Place the chicken on the baking sheet and repeat this step until all the chicken tenders are covered in ground Cheetos.
Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
These chicken tenders can be served with ranch or blue cheese dressing. Enjoy!
The Carefree Kitchen Socials:
I’d love to connect with you on social media. Come find me!
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/the_carefree_kitchen/
Save this for later!!