This homemade salsa recipe is restaurantÂ quality.Â It is quick, easy, and delicious any time of year.Â I will show you step-by-step how to make theÂ best fresh salsa your family is going to love!
Easy Salsa Recipe
This homemade salsa recipe is easy and can be enjoyed any time of year.Â I used fresh tomatoes in this fresh salsa recipe but if tomatoes aren’t in season, you can substitute the fresh tomatoes for another can of diced tomatoes and it’ll turn out great too.
You can spend the time and chop all of these ingredients or you can do what I did and just toss them all into a food processor.Â I cut them up enough to toss in there and let the food processor do the rest of the work.
You can have this recipe made in 5 minutes.Â It takes no time at all.Â All you need to do is open a few cans, chop a few veggies and throw in a few spices. It’s as simple as that.
Tips for making this homemade salsa recipe:
- Use a mixture of fresh tomatoes and canned tomatoes
- If fresh tomatoes aren’t in season, you can substitute the fresh tomatoes for another can of diced tomatoes
- White onion works best in this recipe.
- Use a food processor to chop your onion and garlic.Â Pulse the onion and garlic until minced and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Keep this in a covered container in the fridge.Â It will last a few days.
- It actually tastes better the second day.
This homemade salsa recipe is restaurant quality. It is quick, easy, and delicious any time of year. I will show you step-by-step how to make the best fresh salsa your family is going to love!
- 1 med Onion
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (14 oz)
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce (7oz)
- 1 Can Green Chilies (4 oz)
- 1 small Jalapeno (seeded)
- 1/3 Bunch Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
In a food processor, add the onion and garlic. Pulse until minced. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse again until there aren't any big chunks.
Store in an airtight container up to 5 days. Eat with chips or fresh veggies. Enjoy!
Iâ€™d love to connect with you on social media.Â Come find me!
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/the_carefree_kitchen/