This Salsa Ranch Dressing Recipe is perfect for salads, quesadillas, or as a dip for chicken fingers. Included is also an easy ranch dressing recipe. This will soon become your go-to, how to make homemade ranch dressing, recipe.
Easy Homemade Ranch Dressing Recipe:
This is a great seasoning mix to have on hand. You can use it in all sorts of recipes. We like to sprinkle it on roasted potatoes before they cook, stir it in sour cream for an easy veggie dip, and of course, as an easy ranch dressing recipe.
There isn't much to do and you probably already have the ingredients on hand. These are commonly used spices you may already have them on hand. Just mix them up in a Tupperware container and you have ranch seasoning on hand!
This dressing is similar to the Cafe Rio Dressing and goes with all tex-mex food. A couple of my favorites are...
If you're looking for something sweet, check out some of the other reader's favorites...
Ranch Salsa Dressing
Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 teaspoon Dried Dill Week
- 1 teaspoon Dried Chives
- 2 Tablespoon Garlic Salt (or you can use 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley, 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder, and 1 teaspoon salt)
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 Cup Green Salsa (I love the trader joe's brand but any green bottled salsa will do.)
- 1 4 oz can Green Chillies
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro (minced)
- To make ranch dressing, mix all the dried herbs in a bowl. (This mixture will keep for months if kept dry.) Combine the buttermilk and the mayo and add 1 1/2 Tablespoons of dry ranch mix. Mix with a whisk until combined.
- To make the Salsa Ranch: In a blender, combine 1 cup ranch dressing, 1 cup green salsa, and 1 4oz. can of green chilies. Blend until smooth. Use on salad, as a dip for quesadilla's, or as a dip for your favorite veggies.
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This Salsa Ranch Dressing Recipe is perfect for salads, quesadillas, or as a dip for chicken fingers. Included is also an easy ranch dressing recipe. This will soon become your go-to, how to make home-made ranch dressing, recipe.