This whipped cinnamon honey butter recipe is light, fluffy, cinnamon honey butter with a blend of honey, cinnamon, and butter with just a dash of pure vanilla extract and sea salt! It's a simple, easy, and delicious honey butter recipe!
Whipped Honey Butter
This honey butter recipe only It only takes a few minutes to whip up this cinnamon butter recipe. It's made with whipped butter so it's light and fluffy and has a hint of cinnamon and vanilla too. If you're really wanting to make this special, try this recipe for Homemade Butter from my friend Rachel over at Stay At Home Chef. It's so fun to make with kids!
Ways to Serve Honey Butter
- Warm Homemade Rolls -Does this combo get any better?
- Banana Bread-Slather Honey on this fresh out of the oven and you have yourself a real treat
- Zucchini Bread-Again, whipped honey butter on warm bread, the perfect combo.
- Biscuits- -Perfect as a side to a BBQ!
- Pancakes-A fun way to switch up a breakfast classic
- Waffles -Fill all those cute little squares.
- French Toast-An easy way to enjoy cinnamon in every layer of flavor!
- Cornbread-A classic with a big bowl of chili
- Cornbread Muffins-For a fun switch up of classic cornbread
- Sweet Potatoes -If you love sweet potatoes, you've gotta try this combo.
The possibilities are endless
Ingredients In Cinnamon Honey Butter
- Butter- Use a high-quality butter, also be sure it is at room temperature before trying to whip.
- Honey- Just be sure to use a honey that isn't crystalized. If it's crystalized, put the container of honey in a pot of hot water and slowly warm it until the crystals dissolve. You can simmer the water to speed up the process, just make sure the honey is at room temperature before adding to the whipped butter. You don't want the butter to melt at all.
- Powdered Sugar- Regular Confectioners Sugar works great here.
- Vanilla- Pur Vanilla extract is best. It really enhances the flavor of this homemade honey butter.
- Salt- Sea salt is best. With just a dash of salt, it cuts the sweetness just a tad and enhances all the flavor.
How to Store Honey Butter
Store honey butte in an airtight, covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months. When you're ready to use it, let it sit out to come up to room temperature. DO NOT microwave the honey butter or it will separate and you will lose that light and fluffy texture.
- Let your butter get to room temperature before whipping. ( Don't let it get too warm or it won't whip. If it's at all melty, put it back in the fridge for a few minutes. You want it just barely able to whip.
- Be sure your honey is not crystallized. If your honey is crystallized, Put the container of honey in a pot of hot water until the crystals dissolve. You can even simmer the water to speed up the process. Just make sure the honey is at room temperature before adding it to the butter. You don't want the butter to melt at all.
More Cinnamon Recipes You'll love...
- Fluffy Buttercream Frosting
- Apple Pie
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon French Toast Bake
- Zucchini Cupcakes
- Zucchini Bread
- Monkey Bread
- Apple Monkey Bread
- Cinnamon Twist
Whipped Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1 Cup Butter (room temp)
- 1 Cup Honey (be sure it's not crystallized)
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinamon
- ½ tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 dash Salt
- In a kitchen aide (a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer works great too) add the butter. Whip on med-high for 2 minutes. They butter should be light and fluffly.
- Turn the mixer to low and drizzle honey in. Beat on High again for a few seconds.
- Add the powdered sugar a spoonful at a time so it doesn't make a huge mess. mix until will blended together.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt. Mix again until well combined.
- Serve in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 months months.
- Serve on any bread, roll or scone. Enjoy!
More Recipes to Serve with Honey Butter
- French Bread
- White Bread
- Parkerhouse Rolls
- Crescent Rolls
- Dinner Rolls
- More Bread Recipes
- More Sauces and Condiments
This whipped honey butter recipe is light, fluffy, cinnamon honey butter with a blend of honey, cinnamon, and butter with just a dash of pure vanilla extract and sea salt! It's a simple, easy, and delicious honey butter recipe!