Lemon Herb Rice Recipe
- 2 cups Long Grain White Rice
- 4 cups Chicken Broth can substitute vegetable broth
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Parsley chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the uncooked rice, chicken broth, butter, minced garlic, parsley, and salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce the heat to low.
- Let simmer, without stirring or removing the lid, for about 18-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and all water has absorbed. It is important to keep the lid on until you need to check to see if the rice is done.
- Once the rice is tender and all of the liquid has absorbed, remove from the heat and let the rice sit, covered, for about 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice and fluff the rice using a fork, then serve immediately. Enjoy!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This Lemon Herb Rice recipe is simple to prep, super refreshing and goes great with a variety of flavors. We have provided you with step-by-step instructions to make this on the stove top, Instant Pot or in your rice cooker so that you’ll be well-equipped to eliminate boring rice from your life for good!