This creamy, dreamy Lemon Cheesecake Fruit Dip is made with simple ingredients and takes just 10 minutes to prep. It’s tart and sweet, light and fluffy, and perfect for serving at potlucks, backyard BBQs, baby showers, or as an after-school snack.
Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
This easy cream cheese fruit dip is the super simple no-bake recipe you’ve been waiting for. It’s perfectly sweet and tangy, takes just a few minutes to throw together and fits in whether it’s winter, spring, summer or fall. It's a cream cheese powdered sugar fruit dip recipe perfect for dunking your favorite fruits or sweet snacks.
You can make this recipe as directed, or feel free to try any of our easy recipe variations below and add it to an easy fruit tray or serve it alongside a fruit salad. And if lemon isn’t your thing, we’ve got you covered! Give our Cherry Cheesecake Dip, Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip or No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip, give it a try.
Serving Suggestions for Lemon Fruit Dip with Cream Cheese
Most often, we’ll serve this lemon fruit dip in a cute bowl with a side of fresh fruit, graham crackers or butter cookies. But, there are so many fun ways to display and eat this recipe! Here are a few of our suggestions:
- Add to crepes, waffles, or pancakes for breakfast.
- Serve inside this Fruit Charcuterie Board at a baby shower, bridal shower or brunch gathering.
- Use as a layer for this Lemon Raspberry Parfait.
- Pipe into strawberries to make no-bake lemon cheesecake stuffed strawberries.
- Scoop into your favorite no-bake pie crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving as a simple No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake.
Ingredients in Lemon Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- Heavy Whipping Cream - make sure your heavy cream is cold before whipping so that it holds its shape.
- Cream Cheese - you’ll need for your cream cheese dip to be softened, and the easiest way to do that is to pull it out to room temperature a couple of hours before you plan to use it. If you forget, transfer it to a microwave-safe dish and heat for about 10 seconds at a time until softened. We recommend using full-fat cream cheese, but if you are watching calories, you can substitute reduced fat.
- Lemon Juice - fresh lemon juice tastes the best. In the winter when Meyer Lemons are in season, try them for a delicious substitute.
- Powdered Sugar - this sweetens the cream cheese fruit dip without any grittiness.
- Vanilla Extract - pure vanilla extract tastes best.
How to Make Lemon Cream Cheese Dip for Fruit
- Whip the cream. In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large bowl using a hand mixer), add the heavy whipping cream and whip until soft peaks form. Transfer to another mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cream the cheesecake mixture. Add the room temperature cream cheese, lemon juice and vanilla into the stand mixer bowl and cream using the paddle attachment until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar and mix on low to combine, then increase speed and mix until light and fluffy again.
- Fold in the whipped cream. Turn off the mixer and carefully fold in the whipped cream using a rubber spatula, mixing until no streaks remain.
- Serve or store. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve, or serve immediately with fruit, graham crackers or on crepes. Enjoy!
Recipe Variations and Tips
- Add fresh lemon zest to your cheesecake dip.
- Substitute Key Limes (or plain limes) to make a Key Lime Pie Cheesecake Dip.
- Try folding in Cool Whip instead of whipped cream for a slightly different texture, and to save yourself a step.
- Instead of lemon juice, mix in 1 cup of lemon curd and reduce the powdered sugar to ½ cup. The fruit dip will be slightly less tangy but even creamier.
- This makes the best cheesecake dip for Strawberries!
Lemon Cheesecake Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream or 2 cups cool whip, thawed
- 8 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 ½ Cups Powdered Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large bowl using a hand mixer), add the heavy whipping cream and whip until soft peaks form. Transfer to another mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add the room temperature cream cheese, lemon juice and vanilla into the stand mixer bowl and cream using the paddle attachment until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix on low to combine, then increase speed and mix until light and fluffy again. Turn off the mixer and carefully fold in the whipped cream using a rubber spatula, mixing until no streaks remain.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve, or serve immediately with fruit, graham crackers or on crepes. Enjoy!
More of our favorite Lemon Recipes to try:
- Lemon Sweet Rolls
- Lemon Cream Blueberry Scones
- Minty Lemonade
- Lemon Rosemary Chicken Kabobs
- Lemon Green Beans
- Lemon Broccoli
- Lemon Ginger Chicken
- Lemon Herb Rice
- Lemon Bundt Cake
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps other readers and me too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This no-bake Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is a sweet and tangy fruit cream cheese dip that takes just a few minutes to prep and works no matter what season it is. It's a perfect recipe to serve at potlucks, backyard BBQs, baby showers, or as an after-school snack.
I needed a quick dish to bring to a last minute gathering with some friends, this came together quickly and was gone before anything else on the table. I'd say they loved it!