This no-bake Cherry Cheesecake Dip has all of the light, creamy, fluffy cheesecake goodness without all of the prep. It only uses 5 ingredients and can be whipped up in just about 10 minutes!
Cherry Delight Dessert
You will love this recipe if you love everything about cheesecake except for the work. It’s made with cream cheese that has been beaten to soft and fluffy perfection and mixed with whipped cream and vanilla. As if that weren’t enough, it is then topped with cherry pie filling for a sweet and tangy dessert dip delight.
You can bring this to holiday parties, potlucks, BBQs or else whip it up for a quick and easy after school snack. Serve with graham crackers, cookies, fresh fruits and more. You can’t go wrong!
What to Serve with Cheesecake Dip
First of all, there is nothing wrong with eating Cherry Cheesecake Dip with a spoon. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!
We usually like to enjoy it, though, with a variety of different cookies or crackers. Some of our favorites include:
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla wafers
- Scooby crackers
- Oreo cookies
- Teddy Grahams
- Cinnamon pita chips
- Gingersnap cookies
- Apple slices
Ingredients in this Cherry Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- Whipping Cream - always make sure your whipping cream is cold when you go to whip it! You can also substitute light whipped topping or Cool Whip if you want to cut out a little bit of saturated fat. If you want to lighten this up further, add a marshmallow fluff jar!
- Cream Cheese - you want your cream cheese to be at room temperature so that it will get nice and fluffy, and mix easily with the whipped cream. If you forget to pull if out ahead of time, you can transfer to a microwave-safe container and heat for about 10 seconds at a time until it gets to be room temperature.
- Powdered Sugar - it’s always a good idea to sift your powdered sugar to get rid of any clumps that may have formed.
- Vanilla Extract - pure vanilla extract tastes best!
- Cherry Pie Filling - you can usually find this in the baking aisle at the store. If you want, you could also substitute with any berry or lemon pie filling.
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Whip cream. Add whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whip on medium-high for 3-4 minutes, or until soft peaks form. Transfer to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese layer. Rinse out the bowl for the stand mixer, then add the room temperature cream cheese. Using the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy. Slowly add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix until light and fluffy again. Use a rubber spatula to fold the whipping cream into the cheesecake mixture until well combined, then spread the cheesecake layer evenly into the bottom of a 9" x 9" (or 8" x 8") baking dish.
- Add the cherry pie filling. Spread the cherry pie filling evenly over the cheesecake mixture using a spatula.
- Serve. Serve immediately or cover with plastic and store in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Eat with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, Scooby crackers or any other sweet dipable cracker.
Variations & Substitutions
- To make chocolate cheesecake dip, add ½ cup of cocoa powder at the same time that you add the powdered sugar. You could even mix in mini chocolate chips!
- If you want to cut a few calories, substitute light cream cheese and light whipped topping.
- Add a jar of marshmallow fluff to lighten the mix up even more!
- You can cover the cheesecake dip with other types of pie filling, too. Apple, strawberry, blueberry and lemon are all excellent substitutions!
- For a real no-bake cheesecake feel, cover the bottom of your serving dish with a ¼” layer of Graham Cracker Pie Crust. You don’t need to bother baking it - just make and press into the bottom before spreading in the cheesecake layer.
Can I Make this Ahead of Time?
Eating Cherry Cheesecake Dip is best within 24 hours of making it. If you want to try and make it ahead of time, we recommend mixing up the cream cheese layer, spreading it into your serving dish, and wrapping well with plastic wrap.
You can keep that refrigerated for up to 3 days, then remove it from the fridge for about 30 minutes, spread the cherry pie filling over the top, and enjoy!
More Sweet Cream Cheese Dip Recipes
Cherry Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 21 ounces Cherry Pie Filling can substitute any berry or lemon pie filling
- Add whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whip on medium high for 3-4 minutes, or until soft peaks form. Transfer to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Rinse out the bowl for the stand mixer, then add the room temperature cream cheese. Using the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy. Slowly add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix until light and fluffy again.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold the whipping cream into the cheesecake mixture until well combined, then spread the cheesecake layer evenly into the bottom of a 9" x 9" (or 8" x 8") baking dish.
- Using a spatula, spread the cherry pie filling evenly over the cheesecake mixture. Serve immediately or cover with plastic and store in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, Scooby crackers or any other sweet dip-able cracker.
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This no-bake Cherry Cheesecake Dip is quick, easy and has everything you love about cheesecake, without all of the prep! It's made with cream cheese that has been beaten to soft and fluffy perfection, mixed with whipped cream and vanilla and topped with cherry pie filling. Yum!