These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are an elegant, delicious and super easy dessert. Each juicy strawberry is stuffed full of rich and creamy no-bake cheesecake filling, then topped with sprinkling of crushed graham crackers for a sweet and crunchy finish.
No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
With the warm weather, we’ve had no-bake cheesecake recipes on our mind lately. They’ve got all of the yummy, rich and creamy goodness of cheesecake without having to turn on a hot oven! For this recipe, we use fresh strawberries as the vessel to hold the cheesecake filling. Each Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry is two-bites of juicy, sweet, creamy heaven.
To top things off, we’ve sprinkled crushed graham crackers over the tops, giving the dessert a nice crunch. Below, we’ve included a few more ideas for mix-ins, toppings and decorations if you want to travel a bit outside the box.
These easy No-Bake Cheesecake Dessert is perfect to serve for baby and bridal showers, cocktail parties, Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve or just because.
Ingredients in Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Heavy Whipping Cream - cream whips best when it is very cold so keep it in the fridge until just before whipping.
- Cream Cheese - this will need to be room temperature in order to get it light and fluffy. If it’s not soft enough, you can transfer to a microwave-safe container and heat it for about 10 seconds at a time until soft but not melted.
- Powdered Sugar - it’s a good idea to sift your powdered sugar before adding it.
- Vanilla Extract - pure vanilla extract tastes best.
- Strawberries - choose fresh strawberries that are large, firm, and roughly the same size.
- Cookie Crumbs - crushed graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or any other of your favorite cookies would work great.
How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Prep strawberries. To prepare strawberries, wash well and then slice off the green stems. Lay cut-side down on a baking sheet and slice an "x," cutting the berries about ¾ of the way down. Do not cut all the way through! Set aside.
- Make the cheesecake mixture. In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form and set aside. Add the room temperature cream cheese to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat using the paddle attachment until fluffy before adding the powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix again until fluffy, then slowly fold in the whipped cream by hand until completely combined.
- Decorate. Scoop the cheesecake topping into a piping bag, cut off the tip, and pipe the filling into the prepared strawberries. Decorate by sprinkling with crushed graham crackers.
- Refrigerate and serve. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!
More Decorating Ideas
- Top with a blueberry for a red, white, and blue-themed treat.
- Add mini chocolate chips, crushed Oreos, or chopped pistachios to the filling.
- Drizzle the tops with melted chocolate, or dip the bottoms of the strawberries into the dark or white melting chocolate.
- Sprinkle rainbow sprinkles on top of the strawberry for a kid’s birthday party.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I store leftover cheesecake strawberries?
Even though these taste best the day they were made, you can still save any leftovers to enjoy later. If you have any leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the fridge. As long as your strawberries are nice and firm, they will last for up to 2 days this way.
Can I make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries ahead of time?
While they are best made and consumed on the same day, you can prep your strawberries and fill them with the cream cheese mixture up to 1 day ahead of time. We recommend holding off on sprinkling the cookie crumbs, though, as they will become mushy in the fridge.
How do you hollow out a strawberry?
If you want to try and hollow out your strawberries instead of cutting with an “x,” you can use a melon baller. Be sure and save the strawberry scraps for snacking, salads or putting on ice cream!
No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- 2 quarts Strawberries
- ½ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 sheets Graham Crackers crushed
- To prepare strawberries, wash well and then slice off the green stems. Lay cut-side down on a baking sheet and slice an "x," cutting the berries about ¾ of the way down. Do not cut all the way through! Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cold heavy cream until soft peaks form, then set aside.
- Place the room temperature cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer (or bowl with the beater attachment of a hand mixer) and beat cream cheese using the paddle attachment until fluffy.
- Once the cream cheese is fluffy, add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix again until fluffy.
- Lightly fold in the whipped cream in a few additions using a rubber spatula, mixing just until the cheesecake mixture is evenly combined.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to a piping bag and pipe the filling into the prepared strawberries.
- To garnish, sprinkle with the crushed graham crackers or cookie crumbs and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!
Here are more of our favorite no-bake recipes!
- No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Oreo Parfaits
- No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Nutella No-Bake Cookies
- No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
Each of these Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries is two-bites of juicy, sweet, creamy heaven. They're stuffed full of rich and creamy no-bake cheesecake filling, then topped with a sprinkling of crushed graham crackers for a sweet and crunchy finish.