This Chili Lime Mayo is an easy-to-make condiment that will leave your taste buds happy. It’s tangy, spicy, and perfect for serving on Mexican Street Corn, tacos, burgers, wraps, and so much more.
Chili Lime Mayo
It only takes about 5 minutes and a handful of ingredients to whip up this Chili Lime Mayo. Bursting with zesty lime and spicy chili, this homemade condiment is perfect for drizzling over Mexican Street Corn, sandwiches, tacos, and burritos.
But don’t stop there - it’s also an easy way to take fries, burgers, roasted potatoes, and even grilled veggies to a whole new level. Made with mayo, freshly squeezed lime juice, chili powder, Sriracha, and a little smoked paprika, you may find yourself adding this Spicy Mayo with Lime to anything that needs a little kick.
Be sure to add this to some Mexican Street Corn, or corn on the cob for a spicy kick.
Chili Lime Sauce Ingredients
- Mayonnaise - you can use any type of mayo for this recipe including regular and low fat mayo. Homemade mayonnaise would work great too.
- Lime Juice - freshly squeezed lime juice always has the best flavor. In a pinch you can use bottled lime juice. If you want your mayo to have a little extra boost of lime flavor, feel free to add a bit of lime zest as well.
- Chili Powder - you can use regular chili powder or experiment with other spices such as cayenne powder, dried chipotle powder, or even a little chipotle lime seasoning to make this Chipotle Lime Mayo.
- Sriracha - Sriracha is a Thai hot sauce that is absolutely delicious and has a touch of sweet and sour. You can feel free to substitute any other hot sauce if you would like.
- Smoked Paprika - this adds an amazing smokey flavor that perfectly compliments the other spicy sour flavors.
How to Make Chili Lime Mayo
- Combine the ingredients. In a large bowl, add the mayo, lime juice, chili powder, sriracha, and smoked paprika. Whisk until well combined.
- Store or serve. Refrigerate until ready to use. Serve on Mexican Street Corn, sandwiches, tacos, chicken wraps, and so much more. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can store your Chili Lime Mayo in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You have so many delicious options when it comes to serving this Chili Lime Mayo. One of my favorite ways is to drizzle it over Mexican Street Corn. It can also be added as a sauce to hamburgers, sandwiches, tacos, burrito bowls, regular burritos, chicken wraps, and pizza.
Don’t stop there, though! This spicy Chili Lime Mayo can also be used as an easy way to flavor potato salad, or as a dip for roasted potatoes, sweet potato fries, or just about any potato side dish you can think of.
Technically you can freeze mayonnaise but I don’t recommend it. Freezing and thawing will often break the emulsion, resulting in a less creamy and more oily condiment. Since this recipe is so simple to whip up, I suggest that you simply make it fresh rather than try to freeze it.
- Refrigerator: store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
Chili Lime Mayo Recipe
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1½ Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- ½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- In a large bowl, add the mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, sriracha, and smoked paprika. Whisk until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Serve on Mexican street corn, sandwiches, tacos, chicken wraps, and more. Enjoy!
More Quick and Easy Homemade Condiments
- Homemade Salsa Recipe
- Best Homemade Guacamole
- Corn Salsa
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Garlic Butter
- Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Homemade Pesto
- Pico de Gallo
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Southwest Ranch Dressing
- More Tex-Mex Recipes
- More Sauces and Condiments
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This easy Chili Lime Mayo recipe is a great way to give veggies, burgers, tacos, wraps, and sandwiches a little kick. It's tangy, spicy, creamy, and only takes about 5 minutes to make.