This is the most amazing garlic butter! This delicious and creamy garlic butter is perfect when making garlic bread, sauteing vegetables or to give your steak a burst of flavor!
The Most Amazing Garlic Butter
I love having a jar of garlic butter spread in my fridge at all times! It makes dinner time so much easier. I love adding a couple teaspoons to a pan of sauteed vegetables or adding the garlic butter to some pan-seared steak or chicken. It adds so much flavor! We love Italian food around here too and it’s super easy to use this as a garlic-bread spread. So delicious!
How to make Garlic Butter:
- Use room temperature butter
- You can use the parmesan powder or the shredded parmesan or a mix of both. The important part is the flavor!
- You can use fresh parsley if you plan to use it all right away. I actually refer to use the dried parsley flakes in this recipe. It keeps in the fridge for a couple months.
Garlic Butter Spread Uses:
- sauteing vegetables
- add a teaspoon to the chicken before baking
- melt on some seared steak
- add to salmon before baking
- garlic bread
- melt and spread on freshly baked breadsticks or rolls
This delicious and creamy garlic butter is the perfect when making garlic bread, sautÃ©ing vegetables or to give your steak a burst of flavor!
- 1 Cup Butter (room temperature)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Parsley, dried
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
Whip the butter in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer.
Slowly add the olive oil while continuing to mix the butter.
Add the cheese, parsley, and garlic powder. MIx.
Store unused garlic butter spread in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 months. Enjoy!
I’d love to connect with you on social media. Come find me!
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/the_carefree_kitchen/