How to make garlic butter, the most amazing garlic butter recipe, the most amazing garlic butter recipe. This delicious and creamy garlic butter is perfect when making garlic bread, sautéing vegetables or to give your steak a burst of flavor.
The Most Amazing Garlic Butter
I love having a jar of garlic butter spread in my fridge at all times! It makes dinner time so much easier.
I love adding a couple of teaspoons to a pan of sautéed vegetables or adding it to some pan-seared steak or chicken.
It adds so much flavor! We love Italian food around here too and it’s super easy to use this to make the most amazing garlic bread. So delicious!
Ingredients in Creamy Garlic Butter:
Butter: Use Salted butter for this recipe. Make sure the butter is at room temperature so it’ll be easy to whip.
Olive Oil: This adds a lot of richness to the garlic butter and also the authentic Italian flavor.
Parmesan: Parmesan Powder Cheese works best here. Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese will work in a pinch too.
Parsley: Dried Parsely works best in this recipe.
Garlic Powder: 100% pure garlic powder is best.
Tips to make Garlic Butter:
- Use room temperature butter
- You can use the parmesan powder or the shredded parmesan or a mix of both. The important part is the flavor!
- You can use fresh parsley if you plan to use it all right away. I actually refer to use the dried parsley flakes in this recipe. It keeps in the fridge for a couple of months.
Garlic Butter Spread Uses:
- sautéing vegetables
- add a teaspoon to the chicken before baking
- melt on seared steak during the last couple minutes of cooking
- add to salmon before baking
- garlic bread-spread a thin layer on french bread before broiling.
- melt and spread on freshly baked breadsticks or rolls
How to Make Garlic Butter:
Add the butter to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
Whip the butter in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer.
Slowly add the olive oil while continuing to mix the butter.
Sprinkle in the cheese, parsley, and garlic powder. Mix until light and fluffy again
Store unused garlic butter spread in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 months. Enjoy!
The Most Amazing Garlic Butter
- 1 Cup Butter (room temperature)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Parsley, dried
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- Whip the butter in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer.
- Slowly add the olive oil while continuing to mix the butter.
- Add the cheese, parsley, and garlic powder. MIx.
- Store unused garlic butter spread in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 months. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for amazing Italian Recipes, here are a few we love…
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
How to make garlic butter, the most amazing garlic butter recipe. This delicious and creamy garlic butter is perfect when making garlic bread, sautéing vegetables or to give your steak a burst of flavor. The best homemade garlic butter recipe!