This Caramel Apple Punch is the perfect fall drink to serve at holiday get-togethers. It's made with apple cider, ginger ale, caramel sauce and fall spices and tastes just as good as it looks.
Caramel Apple Cider Punch
This easy peasy Caramel Apple Punch is the perfect retro drink to serve at your next holiday party. It takes just minutes to prepare and looks absolutely beautiful when garnished with fresh apple slices and cranberries.
Serve in a large punch bowl with a ladle and glasses on the side for a super easy self-serve party drink. If you want to get really fancy, dip the rims of each glass into caramel sauce, sprinkle with sea salt and serve with a cinnamon stick for stirring.
Want to make this an adult beverage? Simple - just spike with your favorite vodka, rum or bourbon. There are so many fun ways to gussy this amazing drink up. Or, serve as for a simple yet elegant party punch.
Ingredients in Caramel Apple Punch
- Apple Cider - use your favorite brand of apple cider or even apple juice.
- Ginger Ale - any brand will work. If you like your ginger ale extra spicy, you could substitute ginger beer.
- Caramel Sauce - we love Torani’s brand of caramel sauce, but if you have another caramel sauce or caramel syrup that you prefer that will work great, too. You can also make your own Homemade Caramel Sauce using our favorite recipe.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - you can find this in the spice aisle at the grocery store.
- Ice - you’ll want to add the ice just before serving so that it doesn’t melt and water down your punch.
- Apples - this recipe calls for both red and green apples simply for aesthetics. If you only have one or the other, just use what you’ve got.
- Cranberries - use fresh cranberries for this recipe so that they don’t stain the punch red.
How to Make Caramel Apple Punch
- Combine ingredients. In a large punch bowl, add the apple cider, ginger ale, caramel sauce and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the ice, apples and cranberries. Whisk to combine, then add the ice, sliced apples and cranberries. Stir until combined.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Make it a fall cocktail. To make this drink a Caramel Apple Cocktail, add one shot of vodka, rum or bourbon to each individual glass. If you can find caramel apple vodka, feel free to try using that!
- Serve it warm. To serve warm, heat the apple cider, ginger ale, caramel sauce and pumpkin pie spice together in a sauce pot. Allow to simmer for a few minutes, then add the apple slices. Ladle into mugs to serve.
- Add a salted caramel rim. If you want to get fancy, dip the rim of each serving glass into caramel sauce, then sprinkle with sea salt or cinnamon sugar.
It’s best to drink this Caramel Apple Punch within a short time of making it. Not only does it call for adding ice, but there is a carbonated component that will lose its fizz over time.
If you do find yourself with leftovers, store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Warm in a saucepan to serve as a hot caramel apple drink, adding more apple cider and caramel sauce to taste.
Caramel Apple Punch Recipe
- 2 64-oz containers Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- 2 liters Ginger Ale
- ⅔ cup Caramel Sauce Torani's brand or homemade
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 6 cups Ice
- 2 large Red Apples sliced thinly
- 2 large Green Apples sliced thinly
- 2 cups Fresh Cranberries
- In a large punch bowl, add the apple cider, ginger ale, caramel sauce and pumpkin pie spice.
- Whisk to combine, then add the ice, sliced apples and cranberries. Stir until combined.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Here are more of our favorite caramel apple recipes:
- Caramel Dip for Apples
- Caramel Apple Crisp with Oat Topping
- Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip
- Snowman Caramel Apples
- Homemade Caramel Apple
- More Drink Recipes
- More Fall Recipes
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This Caramel Apple Punch takes just minutes to prepare but looks absolutely stunning and tastes even better. It's the perfect fall punch to serve at your next holiday party.