Our recipe for Pumpkin Fluff Dip is made with whipped cream cheese, real pumpkin puree and baking spices. This easy dessert dip tastes just like a no-bake pumpkin cheesecake but takes only 10 minutes to make. Serve with graham crackers or your favorite cookies on the side for dipping.
Whipped Pumpkin Dip with Cream Cheese
This creamy, dreamy Pumpkin Fluff Dip is one of my favorite fall recipes. First of all, it’s so darn good. Made with whipped cream cheese, real pumpkin, powdered sugar and warm baking spices, it’s like a no-bake pumpkin cheesecake in a bowl. Serve with your favorite cookies on the side for a perfect party dessert or after school snack.
This recipe also scores major bonus points for taking just 10 minutes to make from start to finish. All you need is a brick of cream cheese, a can of pumpkin puree and a few pantry staples. Make it minutes before you need to serve, or make it ahead of time and store for up to 4 days in the fridge.
What to Serve with Pumpkin Fluff Dip
The hardest part about this recipe is choosing what to serve with it. Since it’s sweet, you probably will want to avoid something like a salty cracker. Stick to crunchy cookies, or even fresh fruit. Here are some of our favorite ideas:
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Vanilla wafers
- Sliced apples
- Butter cookies
- Scooby crackers
- Animal crackers
Pumpkin Fluff Ingredients
- Pumpkin Puree - canned pumpkin puree works great - just be sure not to use the canned pumpkin filling because it has additional ingredients. You can also make your own Homemade Pumpkin Puree if you want.
- Cream Cheese - this should be room temperature so that it will be easier to mix together. If you forget to pull it ahead of time, you can transfer to a microwave-safe container and heat for about 10-15 seconds at a time until it is soft, but not melted.
- Powdered Sugar - it’s a good idea to sift this in order to remove any lumps.
- Vanilla Extract - pure vanilla extract tastes best.
- Spices - this recipe calls for ground cinnamon, ground cloves and ground nutmeg. You could adjust the quantities as desired or even swap out an equal amount of pumpkin pie spice.
How to Make This Pumpkin Fluff Recipe
- Whip cream cheese. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the room temperature cream cheese. Using the whisk attachment, whip on medium high for 1-2 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Add the pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves and whip again until light and fluffy.
- Store or serve. Store in the fridge overnight, or serve immediately, topped with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and graham crackers, gingersnaps, vanilla wafers, Scooby crackers or any other sweet dip-able cracker. Enjoy!
- Make with instant pudding. Not a huge fan of cream cheese? Make this low fat pumpkin dip alternative using 1 (3.4 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding mix and an 8 oz tub of Cool Whip frozen whipped topping (thawed) instead. Just whisk it all together and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir in your favorite mini chocolate chips just before serving. They look pretty and add a fun little texture to the dip.
- Switch up the spices. Instead of the spices listed, swap out an equal amount of pumpkin pie spice. Or, mix and match some of your other favorite baking spices like ground ginger or allspice.
- Refrigerator: store leftover Pumpkin Fluff Dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Before serving, allow the dip to come to room temperature for about 30 minutes, then re whip and serve.
- Freezer: this dip can be stored frozen in an airtight container or freezer bags for up to 1 month. To thaw, transfer to the fridge overnight. You’ll want to pull out to room temperature 30 minutes ahead of time and then re whip just before serving.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 8 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon Ground Cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon Nutmeg
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the room temperature cream cheese. Using the whisk attachment, whip on medium high for 1-2 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves and whip again until light and fluffy.
- Store in the fridge overnight, or serve immediately, topped with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and graham crackers, gingersnaps, vanilla wafers, Scooby crackers or any other sweet dip-able cracker. Enjoy!
More of Our Favorite Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Pumpkin Crunch Bars
- Mini Pumpkin No Bake Cheesecake
- Classic Pumpkin Roll
- The Best Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Easy Pumpkin Muffins
- Baked Pumpkin Rice Pudding
- Pumpkin French Toast
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Einkorn Pumpkin Muffins
- More No-Bake Dessert Recipes
- More Dessert Recipes
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you. It helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This creamy whipped Pumpkin Fluff Dip tastes like no bake pumpkin cheesecake in a bowl. It takes just a few minutes to make and makes a perfect party dessert or after school snack.