A Peanut Butter Cup inside a chocolaty chocolate chip cookie, ooey gooey goodness.
- You can use Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or any Generic brand
- I used whole, salted peanuts and then coarsely chopped them with a knife to sprinkle on top
- I used chocolate chips in the cookie batter and then saved a few for the tops of the cookies
- It’s tricky knowing when these cookies are done because you can’s see if they’re golden.Â As long as the middle of the cookie doesn’t look doughy, you’re good to take them out of the oven
- I like using the big Ghiradellie milk chocolate chips but it would be fun to have a mixture of semi-sweet, or chunks instead of chocolate chips.
- Whit chocolate chips would also work in these cookies
A Peanut Butter Cup inside a chocolaty chocolate chip cookie, ooey gooey goodness
- 1 Cup Butter (soft)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/4 Cups Coarsely chopped salted Peanuts
- 1 bag (24-36 pieces) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 bag Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
Cream together butter and sugars
Add eggs and vanilla. Mix
Combine baking soda, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and flour and add to the butter and sugar mixture.
Unwrap the reese's peanut butter cups. Roll the cookie dough into balls and then lightly press a peanut butter cup into the center of each dough ball. Cover the entire peanut butter cup with cookie dough and place on a greased cookie sheet.
Cook for 8-10 minutes on 350 degrees. The center of the cookie should be baked and not doughy. After taking them out of the oven, let them sit on a baking sheet for 2 minutes to cool before transferring them to a wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!