This Everything Bagel Seasoning Dip is one of our simplest recipes ever, taking less than 5 minutes to prep. It’s made with a cream cheese base that’s lightened with sour cream and flavored with everything bagel seasoning. Just add your favorite dippers for a simple, healthy snack!
Everything Bagel Dip
If you haven’t yet gotten on the everything bagel seasoning bandwagon, now’s the time. Made popular by Trader Joe’s, this seasoning mix is the perfect thing to sprinkle on pizza, cottage cheese, roasted veggies, avocado toast, scrambled eggs… the list goes on.
One of our favorite uses for it, though, is to make this unbelievably simple Everything Bagel Seasoning Dip. It will probably take you more time to pull together your favorite dippers than it will to mix this together. More good news is that it almost tastes better the next day, after all of the flavors have had a chance to mingle - perfect for the procrastinator or the planner!
Copycat Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Dip Recipe
If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s grocery store nearby, or just don’t have the time to make a separate stop, here’s a simple recipe to make your own seasoning mix.
Mix. Combine the following ingredients in a bowl:
- White sesame seeds (1 ½ Tablespoon)
- Black sesame seeds (1 Tablespoon)
- Poppy seeds (1 Tablespoon)
- Dried minced garlic (1 Tablespoon)
- Dried minced onion (1 ½ Tablespoon)
- Coarse sea salt or regular salt (¾ Tablespoon)
Toast. Add your seasoning blend to a small skillet over medium heat and toast lightly while stirring. Keep a close eye as this should only take 1-2 minutes and the ingredients do burn easily!
Cool. Transfer the toasted seasoning mix to a bowl or plate and let cool before mixing into yogurt dip, using for Everything Bagel Seasoning Dip or storing for later.
What to Serve with Everything Bagel Dip
There are so many delicious ways to eat this incredibly addicting snack. Some of our favorite dippers include:
- Potato Chips
- Pita Chips
- Pita Bread
- Baguette Bread
- Garlic Crostini
- Fresh Veggies (carrots, celery, sugar snap peas, bell pepper slices, broccoli)
Ingredients in Everything Bagel Seasoning Dip
- Cream Cheese - you want this to be room temperature so that it will mix well with the sour cream. If you forget to pull it out of the fridge ahead of time, just transfer to a microwave-safe container and heat for about 10 seconds at a time until softened.
- Sour Cream - either full fat or lite will work.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning - the most popular version of this is found at Trader Joe’s. There are plenty of other variations, though, that can be found at Target, Meijer, Amazon and other online spice retailers. Or, you can make your own using the recipe above!
How to Make Everything Bagel Seasoning Dip
- Mix. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine room temperature cream cheese, sour cream and Everything Bagel Seasoning. Mix with a rubber spatula until light and fluffy.
- Serve. Transfer dip to a serving bowl and serve immediately, or cover in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Serve with crackers, chips, pita bread, baguette bread or fresh veggies. Enjoy!
How to Store
- Seasoning Blend. This can be stored in an airtight container for up to 6 months. Be sure and keep it somewhere relatively cool and dry.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning Dip. You can store this dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Everything Bagel Seasoning Dip Recipe
- 8 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning plus extra for garnish
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine room temperature cream cheese, sour cream and Everything Bagel Seasoning. Mix with a rubber spatula until light and fluffy.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and serve immediately, or cover in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serve with crackers, chips, pita bread, baguette bread or fresh veggies. Enjoy!
Here are some more easy cream cheese dip recipes that we love!
- Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- Frank’s Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip
- Lemon Cheesecake Fruit Dip
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This simple Everything Bagel Seasoning Dip has a cream cheese base that’s lightened with sour cream and flavored with everything bagel seasoning. Just add your favorite dippers for a simple, healthy snack!