This Green Halloween Punch is a delicious sparkling lime punch with lime sherbet and dry ice for an extra spooky effect. It’s the perfect Halloween party punch to serve for kids or adults.
Witch’s Brew Halloween Punch for Kids
If you’re hosting a Halloween party, this spooky Halloween Punch recipe is perfect for adults and kids alike. It’s made with pineapple juice, sparkling lemon lime soda, lime sherbet, and green Kool Aid.
While optional, I highly recommend tracking down a little dry ice to add to the punch bowl to make this Halloween drink even more fun. It gives the punch a smokey witch's brew look that everyone will love.
Green Halloween Punch Ingredients
- Pineapple Juice - you’ll need a 60 ounce can of pineapple juice. Or, you can use lemonade if you prefer.
- Lemon Lime Kool Aid - you will need one 0.13 ounce packet of Lemon Lime Kool Aid for this recipe. This adds flavor but it’s also what turns this punch green. If you want to make it blood red instead, try adding a red Kool Aid and using cranberry juice instead of pineapple juice.
- Sprite - Sprite adds flavor and fizz. You could substitute Squirt, Ginger Ale, or another lemon lime soda.
- Lime Sherbet - this will be scooped into the punch just before serving. You could also add the scoops to each cup and serve the punch over the top. Other flavors of sherbet such as orange or rainbow would work too.
- Dry Ice - this is completely optional but adds a fun touch, especially if you are serving this for a kid’s party.
How to Make This Green Witch Brew Halloween Punch Recipe
- Combine the ingredients. In a large punch bowl, add the can of pineapple juice and Kool Aid. Mix well, then scoop in the lime sherbet. Top with Sprite and stir to combine.
- Add the dry ice. Just before serving, add the dry ice (if using).
- Serve. Serve in decorative cups. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Be very careful when handling dry ice because it can give you pretty severe burns if handled with bare hands. Make sure to wear gloves, hold with tongs, and keep away from small children.
You can check at your local grocery store to see if they carry dry ice. If not, some chains such as Walmart may. It’s best to ask because it may not be where you expect for it to be.
This recipe is a great Halloween Punch for kids because it is alcohol free. However, if you want to make an alcoholic Halloween punch, I recommend using a little vodka or sparkling wine.
Green Witch Halloween Punch Recipe
- 1 60-oz can Pineapple Juice or Lemonade
- 1 packet Lemon Lime Kool Aid
- 2 liters Sprite Squirt or Ginger Ale
- 2-3 cups Lime Sherbet
- ½ pound Dry Ice optional
- In a large punch bowl, add the can of pineapple juice and Kool Aid. Mix well, then scoop in the lime sherbet. Top with Sprite and stir to combine.
- Just before serving, add the dry ice (if using). Enjoy!
More Easy Halloween Recipes
- Mulled Apple Cider
- Jack-o-Lantern Cookies
- Halloween Eyeball Cupcakes
- Fall Party Mix
- Cyclops Meatballs
- Mummy Poppers
- Spider Web Bean Dip
- Mummy Hotdogs
- Graveyard Cupcakes
- Spooky Halloween Monster Cookies
- Even More Halloween Recipes
- More Fall Recipes
- More Drink Recipes
This Witch's Brew Halloween Punch recipe is spooky, delicious, and perfect for serving at Halloween parties. Add a little dry ice for an even spookier effect.