These Valentine’s Day Hershey Kiss Pretzels are a sweet and salty treat that’s perfect for parties, gifts, and snacking. They’re made with just three ingredients and can be easily adjusted to fit any holiday season.
While Hershey Kiss Pretzel Bites are delicious, so are Pretzel Rolo Bites. The addition of chewy caramel is hard to resist! You can also feel free to use different flavors of Hershey’s Kisses such as Hershey’s Kiss hugs.
Valentine’s Day Hershey Kiss Pretzels
Everyone loves these easy Hershey Kiss Pretzels Bites, and fortunately they only take a few minutes to prepare. For Valentine’s Day, I love using Hershey Kiss hugs and seasonal pink and red M&Ms.
Pretzel Rolo Bites are another great option, as are Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pretzel Bites. No matter what combination, pretzel bites are a great sweet and salty holiday treat for class parties, entertaining, or snacking at home.
Hershey Kiss Pretzel Bites Ingredients
- Pretzels - to make Hershey Kiss Pretzel bites, I like to use the mini square pretzels. You could also use the mini twists.
- Hershey Kisses - any type of Hershey Kisses will work great, including seasonal varieties. You can also make these into Pretzel Rolo Bites by substituting Rolos candy.
- M&Ms - seasonal M&Ms keep these pretzel bites super festive. For Valentine’s Day, you can use red and pink colorful M&Ms, or for Christmas you can use red and green M&Ms.
How to Make Hershey Kiss Pretzels
- Prep the pretzel bites. Place pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then place a Hershey Kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Bake. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 2-3 minutes, or just until the chocolate candies have started to soften.
- Add M&Ms. Remove from the oven and gently press an M&M on top of each pretzel.
- Cool. Let cool completely, then serve or store in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
I recommend storing these candies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. They will actually stay crunchier longer in the fridge as opposed to room temperature.
You can make pretzel bites the day before and need them. Just store in an airtight container in the fridge until you are ready to serve or package them as gifts.
Storing and Make Ahead Instructions
- Refrigerator: store in an airtight container in the cooler for up to 4 days. They will stay crunchy longer than if left out at room temperature.
- Freezing: store in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 2 months in the freezer.
Valentines Pretzel Bites Recipe
- 48 small Square Pretzels
- 48 individual Hershey Kisses Rolos work great too
- 48 individual M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then place a Hershey Kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Bake in the oven for 2-3 minutes, or just until the chocolate candies have started to soften.
- Remove from the oven and gently press an M&M on top of each pretzel.
- Let cool completely, then serve or store in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!
More Easy Homemade Candy Recipes
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles Bites
- Peppermint Patties
- Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Homemade Chocolate Fudge
- Mint Chocolate Fudge
- Reindeer Pretzels
- Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge
- More Homemade Candy Recipes
- More Valentine's Day Recipes
These Valentine's Day Hershey Kiss Pretzels are a quick and easy treat that everyone loves. They're sweet, salty, and can be easily adapted to fit any holiday or occasion.