This easy banana muffin recipe is the only one you’ll ever need. It uses simple ingredients and the results are delicious every time.
This is such an easy banana muffin recipe!
IF you’ve searched near and far to find the best one, Well, let me tell ya, look no farther, this is the best banana muffin recipe.
This banana muffin recipe is just dense enough and moist every time. I use Greek Yogurt in this recipe and it makes all the difference. This muffin recipe is dense, filled with flavor and never dry.
If you’ve been looking for a banana chocolate chip muffin recipe, this is your recipe too. These muffins are good with or without chocolate chips. Half of my family loves them without and the other half loves the chocolate and banana combo. When we make them at our house we make it both ways. Either way you like it, these muffins are incredible!
I prefer these easy banana bread muffins straight out of the oven with a slab of butter and glass of cold milk. Soooo good!
Tips for Easy Banana Muffins:
- Use over-ripe bananas. This will guarantee your muffins are sweet.
- You can also use bananas you’ve stuck in the freezer. Just be sure those bananas are thawed and the water drained off before you use them
- You can use cupcake liners if you prefer. If you use non-stick muffin tins, the muffins will come out really easily. (I still grease nonstick muffin tins. It makes clean up so much easier)
- If you don’t use chocolate chips in this recipe you will probably get closer to 15 muffins.
- The mini chocolate chip works great in this recipe!
Easy Banana Muffin Recipe
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Bananas (over-ripe, with brown spots)
- 3 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Greek Yogurt (plain)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Mix the ripe bananas, sugar, melted butter, and vanilla together in a standing mixer. (A hand mixer works great too)
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix only until dry ingredients are incorporated. small lumps are ok.
- Mix in the mini chocolate chips if desired.
- Drop by spoonful into greased muffin tins filling them 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Makes about 18 muffins. Enjoy!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment on this post. I love hearing feedback from you helps me and other readers too! If you love Pinterest, feel free to leave a comment and photo there too. Also, if you like to share, use the hashtag #thecarefreekitchen on Instagram and tag me @thecarefreekitchen so I can find you and give your post some love. You can also find me on Facebook at The Carefree Kitchen. Thank you!!
This easy banana muffin recipe is the only one you’ll ever need. It uses simple ingredients and the results are delicious every time. This muffin recipe makes the best banana chip muffins too.