This easy wedge salad wrap is the perfect summer night meal or lunch any time of the year! It’s made with the classic wedge salad ingredients, bacon, tomatoes, blue cheese and if you want to switch it up a bit, hemp aioli. It’s so delicious and quick to throw together!
This is delicious and such a fun switch up any time of the year. I love to make these when I have leftover bacon from a big breakfast or even use the pre-cooked bacon from Costco.
These wraps are perfect for a brunch or a baby shower too. This candied bacon recipe works perfectly in the recipe as well as this hemp oil aioli. If you don’t have hemp oil around, it works great with blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing or pesto too!
Here are a couple more fun and easy meals your family will love
Tips for making a great Wedge Salad Wrap:
- You can use regular tortillas, gluten-free tortillas or my favorite, low carb tortillas.
- You can use pre-baked bacon or try this candied bacon recipe.
- Any type of lettuce works great. Romain is my favorite because it’s crunchy but just about any other kind works great too.
This easy wedge salad wrap is the perfect summer night meal or lunch any time of the year! It's made with the classic wedge salad ingredients, bacon, tomatoes, blue cheese and if you want to switch it up a bit, hemp aioli. It's so delicious and quick to throw together!
- 6 large flour tortilla,--white, wheat, low carb, or gluten free work great
- 12 large Slices of bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup Pesto, Ranch Dressing, Blue Cheese Dressing or Hemp Oil Aioli
- 3 Cups Lettuce, shredded
- 2-3 Large Tomatoes-sliced
Spread the dressing or aioli on the tortilla, add the bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar if desired. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Enjoy!!
I’d love to connect with you on social media. Come find me!
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/the_carefree_kitchen/