Ranch Salsa Dressing
This Salsa Ranch Dressing Recipe is perfect for salads, quesadillas, or as a dip for chicken fingers. Included is also an easy ranch dressing recipe. This will soon become your go-to, how to make home-made ranch dressing, recipe.
Prep Time10 mins
resting time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 10 servings
Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 teaspoon Dried Dill Week
- 1 teaspoon Dried Chives
- 2 Tablespoon Garlic Salt (or you can use 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley, 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder, and 1 teaspoon salt)
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 Cup Green Salsa (I love the trader joe's brand but any green bottled salsa will do.)
- 1 4 oz can Green Chillies
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro (minced)
To make ranch dressing, mix all the dried herbs in a bowl. (This mixture will keep for months if kept dry.) Combine the buttermilk and the mayo and add 1 1/2 Tablespoons of dry ranch mix. Mix with a whisk until combined.
To make the Salsa Ranch: In a blender, combine 1 cup ranch dressing, 1 cup green salsa, and 1 4oz. can of green chilies. Blend until smooth. Use on salad, as a dip for quesadilla's, or as a dip for your favorite veggies.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 1905mg | Potassium: 98mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 5.2mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.3mg