Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe
This Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup is a simple, healthy and delicious soup that is perfect for busy weeknights. It’s creamy, hearty, full of flavor and sure to become a new family favorite.
Servings: 8 people
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken diced into ½" chunks
- 2 15-oz cans White Beans rinsed and drained
- 4 oz Cream Cheese cubed and softened
- 1 cup Corn canned or frozen
- 1 4-oz can Green Chiles
- 1 14-oz can Enchilada Sauce Red or Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Tortilla Strips
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1 large Avocado diced
- Cilantro fresh chopped
To a slow cooker, add cooked chicken, white beans, cream cheese, corn, green chiles, green enchilada sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and chicken broth. Stir.
Turn heat on medium or high heat for 2-3 hours, or until the soup is hot.
Ladle into bowls and add your favorite toppings, including tortilla chips or strips, cheddar cheese, sour cream, diced avocado and cilantro. Enjoy!
- To a large pot, add cooked chicken, white beans, corn, green chiles, green enchilada sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and chicken broth. Stir.
- Stir while heating on medium heat. Bring to a simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve. Ladle into bowls and add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 734mg | Potassium: 385mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 410IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 1mg