Turkey Enchilada Soup
This Turkey Enchilada Soup is one of the best leftover turkey recipes!! It's quick and easy, it can be made in 30 minutes or less.
Servings: 8 people
- 3 cups turkey cooked, diced into ½" chunks (Chicken works great for this recipe too!
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 large Onion diced
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic mincedq
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups corn (frozen corn works great)
- 2 15 0z can Black Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 10 oz can Tomatoes crushed
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 14 oz can Enchilada Sauce
- Toppings for serving (tortilla chips or strips, cheddar cheese, sour cream, diced avocado, and cilantro
In a large pot, add the butter and onions. Cook the onions on medium heat until the onions are a light caramel color. Add the minced garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
Add the turkey, chili powder, salt, pepper, corn, black beans, crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and Enchilada Sauce
Heat on medium heat until the soup comes to a boil.
Laddel into bowls and add your favorite toppings. Toppings can include, tortilla chips or strips, cheddar cheese, sour cream, diced avocado, and cilantro. Enjoy
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 650mg | Potassium: 247mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 9.9mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.7mg