Italian Mini Kabob Recipe
These Italian Mini Kabobs are a quick and easy no-bake appetizer perfect for all sorts of occasions. They only take a matter of minutes to throw together but look elegant and taste amazing.
Servings: 18 Kabobs
- 1 large Baguette cut into ¼" slices
- 4 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- ½ lb Salami about 2" wide, either round, rolled or folded
- 1 lb Pepper Jack, Cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese sliced and cut into 1 ½"-2" squares
- 2 oz Pepperoncini sliced thin
Spread room temperature cream cheese in a thin layer over a baguette slice. Top with a slice of salami, 2 slices of cheese and a piece of pepperoncini.
Skewer with a toothpick, and set on a serving platter or baking sheet. Continue with the rest of the baguette slices.
Once you have finished building all of your mini kabobs, either serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 48 hours. Enjoy!
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 507mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 252IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 1mg