Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches
This mini quiche recipe is made with a 3 cheese blend and has 3 flavor variations, or some ideas to customize your own. You can make this recipe into a classic quiche recipe or the best crustless quiche. It's one of the best breakfast recipes your family will love!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
cooling time5 mins
Servings: 12 people
- 2 Tbsp Chives (minced)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups Swiss Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 Tube Refrigerated Crescent Rolls (cut into 2" squares)
Preheat oven to 375 Degrees.
Spray non-stick mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix together the chives, eggs, and cheeses in a bowl.
Place a 2" square piece of crescent roll dough into each muffin cup. (If you're making a traditional quiche with a crust. For a crustless quiche recipe, skip this step) Press down into the bottom to make a little cup.
Add 1 Tbsp of meat or ingredients for a flavor variation on top of each dough square. (the ingredients shouldn't overfill the mini muffin tins. Don't fill past the lip of the muffin tin.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
3 Cheese Mini Quiche with Flavor Variations:
- Ham and Cheese Mini Quiche: In each mini muffin tin, add a Tablespoon of chopped deli ham. Leftover holiday ham works great for this recipe too.
- Sausage and Cheese Mini Quiche: In a non-stick skillet, brown onions, garlic, and hot Italian Sausage. Add a Tablespoon of sausage to the mini muffin tin before adding the cheese.
- 3 Cheese Mini Quiche: No need to add anything. The 3 cheese mixture is perfect for making a 3 cheese mini quiche.
How to make a Crustless Quiche Recipe:
This recipe and it's variations also works great for crustless mini quiche.
- Grease mini muffin tins or regular sized muffin tins
- Mix the 3 cheese mixture with any flavor variation
- Top with extra cheese (optional)
- A bake as usual. 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set and the edges are golden brown.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 265mg | Potassium: 56mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 363IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 226mg | Iron: 1mg