Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe-30 Minute Meal
This Lasagna Soup Recipe is an easy 30-minute meal your family will love. This one pot lasagna soup recipe is so delicious and will be ready in no time.
Servings: 8 people
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Avocado Oil works great too
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Minced
- 1 pound hot sausage or ground beef or a mixture of the two
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 28 oz can Crushed Tomatoes
- 6 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2-1 tsp salt or as desired
- 1/2 cup Parmesean Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 tsp black peper if desired
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese to dollop on top of each serving
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on each serving
- Fresh Basil--optional for garnish
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese to add on top if desired
Dice onion into small and even pieces. Add the olive oil and onion to a large pot on medium heat. Cook while stirring occasionally until the onion is lightly golden brown. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Add the ground hot sausage and/or ground beef. Using a wooden spoon to break the meat up into small pieces. Add 1/3 cup of water if needed. Cook until the meat is cooked throughout.
Add the Italian seasonings, salt and pepper, crushed tomatoes, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Add the pasta. Boil for 10 minutes or until the noodles are done "al dente" (chewy but not mushy)
Add the heavy cream and the parmesan cheese. Stir and heat until the parmesan cheese is melted. Laddel into bowls and add a Tablespoon of ricotta cheese and a Tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Garnish with fresh basil if desired.
Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 1391mg | Potassium: 575mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 690IU | Vitamin C: 19.4mg | Calcium: 228mg | Iron: 2.1mg