Turkey Enchilada Soup
This Turkey Enchilada Soup is one of the best leftover turkey recipes!! It's quick and easy, it can be made in 30 minutes or less.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 3 cups turkey cooked, diced into 1/2" chunks (Chicken works great for this recipe too!
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 large Onion diced
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic mincedq
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups corn (frozen corn works great)
- 2 15 0z can Black Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 10 oz can Tomatoes crushed
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 14 oz can Enchilada Sauce
- Toppings for serving (tortilla chips or strips, cheddar cheese, sour cream, diced avocado, and cilantro
In a large pot, add the butter and onions. Cook the onions on medium heat until the onions are a light caramel color. Add the minced garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
Add the turkey, chili powder, salt, pepper, corn, black beans, crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and Enchilada Sauce
Heat on medium heat until the soup comes to a boil.
Laddel into bowls and add your favorite toppings. Toppings can include, tortilla chips or strips, cheddar cheese, sour cream, diced avocado, and cilantro. Enjoy
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 650mg | Potassium: 247mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 7.3% | Vitamin C: 12% | Calcium: 1.8% | Iron: 4.1%